15 Fantastic Intex Swimming Pool Pump and Filter Sets For Sale Online
Are you in the market for a backyard swimming pool filter?
Are you curious about which brand names can provide you with the best quality pool filter at the most reasonable price?
Are you looking to upgrade to a sand filter from your previous cartridge filter?
If so, you’re in luck! In this article, you’ll be introduced to the Intex brand and the many different filter products they create. You’ll find out what you can expect when you purchase these Intex swimming pool pumps and filters, too.
You’ll even find out which Intex products continue to provide the best experiences for customers time and time again. Based on the amount of space you have to work with and the size of your pool, you’ll be able to find the highest quality Intex pool filter systems for your budget.
Read on to find out more!
SPOILER ALERT... Here are our FAVORITE PICKS:
Last update on 2018-06-22 at 00:55 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Last update on 2018-06-22 at 02:45 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Last update on 2018-06-22 at 01:25 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Intex Brand
The Intex brand has been around for over forty years, and it’s still incredibly well-known. This company, once known as The Wet Set, has been producing inflatable products for decades, and swimming pools are their specialty. The company prides itself on creating better products through quality control and a continued devotion to testing and design. Whether you’re buying popup pools, air beds, pool toys, or even a sand filter for Intex pool use, you’re sure to be pleased with the results.
Intex focuses on safety first, as well as quality and fun. If you ever notice a problem with any of your Intex products, you can easily contact the company for help and, if necessary, a replacement part. Intex is committed to providing you an incredible pool experience no matter what.
Parts of an Intex Pool Filter Set
There are three parts of any Intex pool set: the pool, the pump, and the filter. Find out a little bit more about these products below.
- Pool – This is the main part of your Intex pool set. The pool is either inflatable or popup with a metal or PVC frame, depending on the style you get.
- Pump – This is what moves the water through the pool and the filter. Some pumps are smaller than others, and the size you get depends on the size of your pool.
- Filter – Last but not least, the filter keeps your water clean and safe for you and your family to use. Choose an Intex pool with sand filter options or go with something more traditional, like a cartridge filter.
- Optional – You can also choose to use a saltwater filter system in conjunction with your sand or cartridge filter. You may even select an ozone filter for a truly modern version of filtration without the need for harsh pool chemicals.
Benefits of Choosing a Pool Filter Set
You can always put together a pool set yourself, but there are plenty of great reasons why you might want to purchase a premade one instead. Here are just some of the benefits of purchasing a pool set.
- Everything is compatible. When putting together a pool filter set, it can be hard to match different brands together. When you buy together, you know everything is made to work together.
- You can usually get a better price. Most of the time, packaged pool filter sets are available at a lower cost than the price of all the individual pieces put together.
- If ordering online, you can save on shipping. Purchasing several different separate items can cost a lot in shipping, but with a filter set, everything ships together in the same box and packaging. This cuts down on the price of shipping considerably.
Of course, if you prefer to put together your set on your own, Intex still offers separate filters, pumps, and optional pieces to help you find just what you’re looking for.
15 Best Intex Pool Filters
In this section, you’ll learn about the five top choices when it comes to Intex backyard swimming pool filters. Based on these Intex swimming pool filter selections, you’ll be able to figure out which ones fit into your budget and which option is best for you and your family. Take a look at these top reviewed products and find out just what makes Intex such a popular company.
When you want to upgrade your swimming pool pump and filter setup to something a little more convenient and powerful than a cartridge filter system, look no further than the Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools at 3000 GPH. This is a durable, tough little filter that works great for any swimming pool that is sixteen feet or larger. You’re sure to see what make sand filters such a popular choice for people who are looking for something a little more powerful than traditional cartridge filters, and you’ll be pleased with the results of choosing an Intex product.
- This is one of the most popular sand filters on the market today, and it works well with many different types of pools.
- Easy to use whether you have a saltwater system or not.
- Easy to put together and install properly in just a couple of hours.
- Not for use with inground pools.
- Plastic may become cracked and damaged easily without proper backyard placement.
- May cause sand to wash into your swimming pool without proper installation.
Are you looking for an excellent, powerful filter and pump setup that’s sure to work well no matter what size pool you have? If so, the Intex Krystal Clear 2150 GPH Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System is just what you need to get yourself started on the path to better pool filtration and cleaner water in no time. This setup includes a sand filter, which is a powerful alternative to traditional cartridge filters. Use it with your above-ground pool and see what a difference it’s sure to make.
- Easy to set up and run even without previous pool filter experience.
- This provides a very hands-off alternative to chemical pool water treatments.
- Easy to keep your salt levels and filtration pressures table all summer long.
- May require more sand than specified in order to properly filter your water for as long as possible.
- Does not come with a backwash hose, and you will need to purchase one separately.
- May arrive with some damaged pieces during transit.
Do you have a big pool that you use a lot, either in the summertime or all year long? Are you looking for a product that can stand up to a lot of wear and tear in your backyard and stick around for years of use? If so, choose the No products found. and get ready for many seasons of simple operation and easy cleaning with your pool filter setup. This Intex pool sand filter system is designed to be as powerful as it is easy to use, and without having to rely on cartridge filter replacements anymore, you’ll soon save a lot of money after you install this great filter.
- Comes with a separate strainer basket to help keep your filter media cleaner than ever.
- Easy to set up in just a couple of hours even if you’ve never set up a filter system before.
- Keeps your pool water clean without harsh chemicals.
- May require an adapter to work properly with your pool if it’s not an Intex brand pool.
- If the system gets shut off due to a power outage or surge, you’ll need to reset all your settings from the beginning.
- May need a little more frequent cleaning if you have very hard water.
If you want to purchase everything you need for high-quality swimming pool filtration without having to put together your own separate set, look no further than the Intex 2800 GPH Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pool Pump and Saltwater System. This set comes with everything you need to get started, and you can be sure that all the included pieces work perfectly well with each other as needed to get your water sparkling and clear in no time. Since this one of the many Intex sand filters for above ground pools, you’ll enjoy even better filtration and easier cleanup than you would with a cartridge system, too.
- Includes a six-way valve that can be used to clean, fill, backwash, and rinse the pump system properly.
- Capable of being used in almost any pool without the need for harsh chemicals.
- Comes with a strainer basket to make cleaning your sand filter even easier.
- Some parts of this system, including the pressure gauge, may arrive damaged during shipping.
- Sand may need to be changed more frequently with this system than with other, similar setups.
- This filter may need several cycles before it gets set up properly.
The No products found. provides pool owners with plenty of filtration to keep pool water clean and clear for a long time to come. This is a sand filter, which means it’s going to be much easier to work with than a traditional cartridge filter, but it’s smaller than the majority of sand filters on the market today. Because of its smaller size, this filter is a great option for anyone with small to mid-sized pools. It can be difficult to find a sand filter that suits this size, but with this great Intex product, you’ll be able to enjoy everything you could expect from a bigger filter with none of the worries.
- This pump system can be set up in about a half hour and will be ready to go in a couple of hours after its first filtration cycle.
- This is a great pump to clean up water even if it’s already turned green.
- Easy to perform regular cleaning and backwashing as needed with this filter.
- The included pressure gauge has been known to arrive damaged during shipping.
- This filter takes a lot of sand to fill, to begin with, and may need over 100 pounds to get started.
- The motor on this product has been known to go out quickly.
Although this is a slightly older version of the Intex pump system, it’s a great solution for anyone with a mid-sized above-ground swimming pool looking to upgrade their filter system. It can be difficult to find the right type of sand filter for pools in this size range, but with the No products found., you’ll be able to get the right amount of filtration every time no matter how small your pool may be. This pump comes with six different functions to help you run it properly and clean, flush, backwash, and rinse it when the time comes.
- This filter can be set up with only one fifty-pound bag of sand and left to operate without additional sand for up to two years easily.
- This pump comes with all the necessary hoses needed to install it properly.
- The pump is designed for use in inclement weather and even in direct sunlight.
- This is a noisy pump that may be much louder than other, similar products listed here.
- The pump has been known to arrive with some hoses or valves damaged during shipping.
- If you use silica sand with this filter, you’ll need to purchase more than you would with glass sand.
Are you having trouble with your water looking dirty, filmy, or foggy even though you have a filter installed properly? Do you find it difficult to remember to clean your cartridge filter regularly, or is it getting too expensive to pick up replacement cartridge filters every couple of months? If any of these are true, it might be time for an upgrade! With the No products found., you can upgrade your old cartridge system and see how fresh and clean your pool can be with a sand filter installed instead.
- This is an easy to use filter that works well with pool skimmers if you choose to use them.
- Easy to set up the first time in only about two hours, and can be set up without additional assistance.
- Includes a 24-hour timer to make it easier than ever to keep your pool clean.
- This filter pump may cost more on your electric bill than traditional filter setups.
- Does not come with the hose needed for backwashing and regular cleaning.
- If you have very hard or dirty water, it may need additional filtration to get your water clean.
Do you have an above ground pool set up in your backyard? Do you keep your pool up year-round or use it frequently enough that you find yourself needing to replace your cartridge filters much more regularly than you’d like? If so, try the No products found. to see what a difference a sand filter can make! This filter is large and powerful enough to work with 16-foot pools all the way up to 32-foot ones. Use it with metal frame pools for best results.
- This is a very quiet setup that doesn’t make a lot of noise even while it’s running normally.
- This filter system will keep your pool water clean and clear with no interference from you for many months.
- Easy to maintain the proper pressure within your filter without having to make a lot of complicated changes.
- Some models have been known to arrive with broken hoses or valves due to shipping issues.
- May be difficult to install properly with certain types of swimming pools.
- Not for use with popup plastic pools with no frame.
There are a lot of different types of filter systems and pumps you can choose from on the market today, but a saltwater system and ozone filter is a great way to ensure that you’ll always have the cleanest and safest water on the block. This powerful little filter is built to last for a long time and can stand up to a lot of use even in the inclement weather. Best of all, it can pair easily with almost any type of filter pump as long as it’s the correct size.
- You do not need to use the ozone filter with this system if you choose not to.
- Easy to set up and get started in only a couple of hours.
- Easy to manage the right amount of filtration and proper pressure in your filter system no matter what.
- You will need to purchase a very strong, separate pump to make this filter work properly in your pool.
- This product doesn’t work well on popup pools that don’t have a metal frame or on spas and hot tubs.
- May be difficult to find replacement pieces for this filter, including the ozone cartridge.
If you have a larger pool that that needs a durable filtration system, look no further than the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System with ECO. This is a strong filter that works well with just about any type of filter pump as long as it’s big enough for the swimming pool in question. Use this filter with any above-ground pool of choice, and you’re sure to enjoy safe, clear, clean water for a long time to come.
- Very easy to set up and keep it running properly with little to no maintenance.
- You will not need to add more salt to your pool during a season except under extreme circumstances.
- Great customer service and assistance by phone if you need help putting this simple product together.
- You will need a separate filter pump setup to use with this product, which may be an added expense.
- You cannot use this system with a cartridge filter, as it is designed for use with sand filters only.
- Cannot be used with inground swimming pools or with pop-up pools that don’t have a metal frame.
With this easy to use No products found., you’ll be able to filter your swimming pool without the need for harsh chemicals or complicated setups. This filter system can be used along with just about any type of pump to create the most thoroughly filtered water you can experience in your pool. Use it along with your existing filtration setup or pick it up when you’re ready to upgrade to something a little more powerful to get the job done right. With this durable saltwater system on hand, you’ll soon find out what swimming in truly clean water can be like.
- The saltwater system only needs to run a couple of hours per day to keep your water clear and clean.
- Easy to set up in just a couple of hours.
- Can even be used in direct sunlight with no serious harm to the filter.
- Requires a separate, powerful filter pump to operate correctly, which may increase the price of your filtration system.
- May be very difficult to find the right balance of salt levels for smaller pools.
- Often displays error messages that may be hard to correct without calling the company for assistance.
If you find yourself wishing you didn’t have to rely on expensive, complicated, and harsh chemical pool water treatments, it might be time to upgrade to a saltwater filter system instead. With the No products found. as part of your regular pool lineup, you’ll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of filtration without having to use chemicals ever again. This filter system can be used with almost any filter pump to create the safest, cleaning swimming experience you can imagine.
- Since this is an Intex product, you can expect excellent customer service and help with any installation issues.
- The system includes a manual to make it easy to figure out just how much salt to start with.
- Well-built with a solid construction that can stand up to a lot of weathering.
- May be difficult to find and maintain the right balance of saltwater treatments, especially with frequent pool uses.
- Running this filter system may be more expensive on your electric bill than a traditional filter.
- May frequently display error messages when the salt gets too low.
This compact and easy to use pool filter pump is a great addition to any Intex pool system. You can even incorporate it into another type of swimming pool setup, as it is interchangeable with most other types of pool pumps. Available in a cool gray that blends in perfectly with any aesthetic style you choose for your swimming pool, this pump comes with all the features you need to get started with an 18-foot swimming pool. You can also use it with a slightly smaller pool and enjoy all the benefits of a bigger filter as needed.
- Easy to put together and even easier to install.
- Replacing the cartridge filters is a simple process that can be completed in almost no time.
- Works with just about any type of swimming pool if you purchase the proper adapters.
- Thinner plastic may become damaged and cracked easily with extended use.
- May not have as long of a lifespan as many other filters listed here.
- May require more frequent cleaning and filter media replacement than other filters listed here.
Sometimes you don’t need anything large and complicated for your swimming pool. In these situations, you’re usually looking for something simple, quick, and easy to use that isn’t too strong to work with a popup swimming pool. With the No products found., you’ll have access to all the highest quality water filtration you’ve come to expect from Intex products without having to worry about using a filter that’s too powerful for your popup backyard pool.
- Easy to plug in just about anywhere with a standard three-prong plug and an extra-long cord.
- Simple to plug into separate timers if you would like to set up a timed system.
- Works well with above ground popup pools, whether they have a frame or not.
- May require an adapter to allow your pool’s hoses to fit this filter properly.
- Because of the three-prong plug, the pump may trip breakers or surge protectors in some cases.
- May not be powerful or strong enough for a larger pool.
This durable little pool filter pump is designed for use with pools between eighteen and twenty-four feet in size. It’s very strong for its small size! Available in a simple cool gray color to help blend into the surroundings no matter where your pool may be located, this pump comes with everything you need to get it set up properly and keep it clean and well-maintained in the future, too. This pump has a lot of bells and whistles to make it safe and easier than ever to operate, as well.
- This filter includes a built-in timer that you can set to anywhere between 2 and 12-hour cleaning cycles.
- The filter comes with a circuit breaker that shuts off automatically if anything electrical gets wet.
- The pump comes with everything you need to get started.
- This pump only comes with the fittings needed to work with Intex products, and if you have another brand of pool, you’ll need to buy separate fittings.
- This filter may be too small and not powerful enough for larger swimming pools.
- This filter cannot be used with popup pools that don’t have a metal frame.
With so many options to choose from, it’s easy to see why Intex remains such a popular brand among anyone looking to bring home an excellent filter for their backyard pools. This is a great company with a history of providing excellent quality products and great customer service to people who return time and time again to purchase their pools and other products. With an Intex pool as part of your backyard setup, you’ll be ready to enjoy even the hottest days of summer while relaxing in the cool, clean water.
Don’t forget, when you bring home an Intex filter set, you’re really doing yourself a big favor. Purchasing a filter set allows you to have instant access to everything you need to get your pool started, from the pump to the filter and everything in between. Of course, if you prefer, you can always put these sets together yourself from the many different incredible products offered by this high-quality company.
Pick your favorite filter option and get ready to have a fun summer you’ll never forget, all from the comfort of your own backyard!