Grab the best AquaTru filtered tap water in our best Aqua Tru filtration review feature.
Our Featured Product
- IS YOUR WATER SAFE TO DRINK? AquaTru’s patented Ultra Reverse Osmosis water filtration system is certified to...
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED BY IAPMO ACCORDING TO NSF/ANSI STANDARDS: Removes 83 contaminants like lead, chromium, copper,...
- NO PLUMBING OR INSTALLATION required: Takes minutes to set up. AquaTru’s trusted & warrantied RO countertop...
Reading through the Aquatru filter reviews online you might be wondering if it’s right for you. The current Aquatru filter reviews around probably won’t help you know the truth! Well, after an overview Aquatru was first on my mind for this post.
The Aquatru wastes no time and cleanses your water of any dirt or organic compounds. Aquatru works right out of the box! But is it right for you? If you’d like to see our comprehensive Aquatru water filter review, just read the full article below.
What is the Aquatru brand like? How did they get started? Why do their customers love them?
Here are some of the reasons customers enjoy buying products from the Aquatru brand:
- This brand works with a reverse osmosis design that doesn’t require any complicated plumbing and installation to get it set up. In short, Aquatru provides high-quality water filtration without relying on difficult contraptions that are hard for most people to use.
- This company cares about making a product that will be easy to set up and operate in the long run as well. They want their filters to continue working for as long as possible and provide clean water to their customers with few to no issues.
- The brand continues to provide durable products that don’t break down easily and that are backed by endorsements from customers and known clean water advocates as well.
There are many other reasons why this brand name continues to dominate in the world of water filtration, too. If you’re interested in trying a water filter that will benefit you and your family without costing a fortune to do so, you may want to take a look at the Aquatru brand.
Read on to find one of the most comprehensive Aquatru water filter reviews around. We’ve gathered all the info you need to decide whether or not this brand and their most popular product is right for you and your family.
AquaTru Countertop Water Filter Purification System
The AquaTru Countertop Water Filter Purification System is a four-stage reverse osmosis style water filter that can be used without any need for complicated plumbing or installation know-how. All you have to do to set up this filter is follow the directions to assemble the product itself and then fill it with water. From there, the filter does the rest of the work, and you need only remember to replace the filter media when necessary to keep it fresh and functioning well. This high-quality filter only takes about 15 minutes to filter one gallon of water to a safe and clean level. And, as an added bonus, it features a unique sleek design that looks great on any countertop and is sure to blend in well with kitchen décor for those who are concerned with the aesthetic appeal of their water filters.
- The filter system is large enough to hold a gallon of water at a time but small enough that it can fit on your counter or even in your refrigerator without getting in the way.
- This product has been certified to remove lead, copper, radium, chlorine, fluoride, and many other chemicals and heavy metals that are often found as contaminants in water supplies.
- This filter allows a more environmentally-friendly take on filtered water than many other countertop water filtration purification systems and reduces plastics in landfills by cutting back on the number of water bottles you need to buy as well.
What We Liked
- This water filter is made with attention to detail and care for customer health in every aspect. Although the filter’s storage tank is made of plastic, the type of plastic used is BPA-free and safe for contact with food. In fact, this type of plastic has also been heavily tested and proven to be one of the safest countertop water filtration purification systems available for times when plastics are necessary. For anyone concerned with exposure to BPA and other substances commonly found in plastic, this filter provides a safe alternative that can give you some peace of mind and provide clean, healthy drinking water with no risks or concerns.
What Could Be Improved
- One of the downsides of this product is that its filter media needs to be replaced every six months, which is fairly frequent for this type of filter. Many similar filters may not need to be replaced quite this often for regular household use, and therefore the overall cost for upkeep of this filter can be a little more expensive than some other countertop water filtration purification systems out there. Since this is already a pricey filter up-front, the cost may not be very budget-friendly for many families, and this may turn some customers away from trying this filter in the first place.
- The product comes with everything you need to set it up and get started using it right out of the box, so you don’t have to worry about buying an additional filter for initial use.
- The filter runs very quietly and isn’t too noticeable while it’s on, making it a lot less annoying than many other countertop water filtration purification systems on the market.
- The product is very easy to operate and doesn’t require any complicated buttons, knobs, or settings in order to get clean water out of it every time.
- It only takes a few minutes after setting up this product to get a glass of fresh, clean water right away.
- The filter is really only meant for use by a family of two, and more people than this may need water more frequently than this filter can accommodate.
- Many customers have had trouble with the filter breaking or slowing down after just a month or so of use, especially in places where water is very hard to begin with.
- The filter cannot remove sediment or very hard water minerals from your tap, so if you have problems like this, you may need to see about using a whole-house water filter instead.
- Some customers have reported having a lot of trouble dealing with customer service with issues related to this product.
Is this product easy to use and maintain? Is it a good countertop water filtration purification system for someone looking for a filter that is both convenient and effective for a household? Or is it something you should skip over in favor of a different countertop water filtration purification system? There are many types of water filters out there, and you may not be sure this one is best for your family’s needs. However, if you’re still concerned, remember the following:
- This product is very easy to use and it’s easy to keep up with, too. It only takes a few minutes to set it up and about 15 minutes to run it for the first time. From there, maintenance and cleaning are simple and don’t take long either.
- The product is very convenient and can be kept in the fridge or on the counter. While it may not work for a larger household, it’s effective for smaller ones.
- This product is not the cheapest on the market, but it’s also not the most expensive. It can provide you with a good mid-range in terms of price while coming in on the higher end of quality.
In the end, the decision is up to you. Take your time and think about whether or not the AquaTru filter is the best choice for your water filtration needs. You’re sure to be happy with it if you give it a try!
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 16:08 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.