Pick up your type of replacement filtration cartridge for swimming pools with our filter cartridge replacements selection.
TYPE A FILTERS
TYPE B FILTERS
TYPE C FILTERS
TYPE D FILTERS
TYPE A/C FILTERS
Is it time to buy replacement cartridges for your swimming pool or spa filter? Do you often have a lot of trouble figuring out the right size products when it comes time to purchase them once again? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could find some great recommendations for your filter’s size to cut down on all that annual shopping around?
If you find yourself struggling with your replacements year after year, we’re here to help! You’ll find out information about each of the filter size types so you’ll know exactly what you’re working with. When you’re ready to purchase new filters for your pool or spa, all you’ll need to do is check out our list of recommendations to help you get started. You’ll have your pool or spa up and running in no time!
Filter Cartridge #1
Type A Replacement Filter Pump Cartridge
Are you looking for a filter cartridge set that will keep you supplied for months and maybe even years to come? Wouldn’t it be great if you could save some money without having to sacrifice quality at all? With the Intex Easy Set Type A Filter Pump Cartridge 12-pack , you can get all that and a lot more. These filter cartridges feature a durable design and sturdy materials that will keep them operating well for weeks. Rinse them off or soak them in a cleaning solution and use them again and again to make this 12-pack last for a very long time.
- Since this is a 12-pack, it’s one of the best deals you can find on cartridge style filters.
- This filter cartridge is one of the highest-reviewed products you can purchase, and it remains one of the most popular replacement pool filter cartridges for pool or spa owners with A-type filters as well.
- These filter cartridges can stand up to long-term storage without damage or molding issues.
- These are universal cartridges that can be used with any A-type filter easily.
- To size this filter cartridge correctly, you may need to cut out the central ring inside each cartridge before placement.
- You cannot use these filter cartridges along with the type of chlorine tablets that must be placed inside the filter.
- If you have very hard water or do not clean and maintain regularly, these filter cartridges may develop clogs quickly.
Filter Cartridge #2
Type A by OrcaFiltersNo products found.
The No products found. is a unique spin on the very common type A product. With this powerful filter installed, you’ll never again have to worry about purchasing expensive replacements or worrying about safely disposing of your used and filthy cartridges. This filter cartridge features a removable and washable eco-friendly cover that wraps around a sturdy central casing. When in place, the filter works just like any other filter would, except that you won’t have to worry about throwing it away when it gets dirty. Just remove the outer wrap, wash it, and put it back in place for quick, easy, and environmentally safe operation.
- This filter cartridge is great at reducing the risk of algae growing in your swimming pool or spa.
- You’ll be able to save a lot of money in the long run by purchasing this reusable filter.
- The casing is very sturdy and generally won’t become damaged or break very easily even with long-term use.
- You cannot use these replacement pool filter cartridges with the chlorine tab placed inside because it could cause damage to the plastic housing over time.
- The filter media may not be as fine as it is in some pleated cartridges, so you may not be able to catch as many fine particles.
- It may be more difficult to put this filter cartridge together and in place than it is to replace disposable filters.
Filter Cartridge #3
Type A 29002E Replacement Filter Cartridge
If you’re in search of an excellent set that can keep your water clean at a fraction of the cost of some of the others listed here, check out this Intex Easy Set Type A 29002E two-pack. This set of filters is designed for use with the Intex brand products, but you can easily make them work with no trouble when you have any version of an A-type filter in place. Use them over and over again by rinsing off one and letting it dry while you install the other one in its place.
- With regular cleaning and maintenance, you can easily operate your filter throughout the whole pool or spa season with just these two filters.
- Due to their long life, these filter cartridges are frequently purchased even by customers who live in warm climates and keep their pool or spa setups all year long.
- This is a very affordable pack that won’t make a dent in your budget.
- Although these filter cartridges are designed for use with the Intex line, they are not made by Intex itself.
- You may need to rinse this replacement pool filter cartridge every couple of days to keep it up and running without building up contaminants quickly.
- If you have very hard water, you may have more difficulty getting these replacement pool filter cartridges clean than you would with other filter cartridges.
Filter Cartridge #4
Summer Escapes B Cartridges
Clean up your water and experience the ease of quality filter maintenance when you purchase this two-pack of Summer Escapes B Cartridges for your system. These replacement pool filter cartridges are durable and long-lasting, and best of all, they feature extra pleating to provide you with a greater amount of filtration overall. Filters that have fewer pleats present aren’t able to catch as many sediments and fine contaminants as more heavily-pleated ones. With these filter cartridges, you’ll be getting a great filtration experience that you’re sure to enjoy.
- These are affordable cartridges that can be purchased in bulk to save you money.
- These filter cartridges last much longer than many of their competitors, and you probably won’t have to clean and alternate them more than once a month.
- The filter media fabric is much more sturdy in these filter cartridges than in many others available on the market.
- You will probably need to use an additional form of filtration or cleaning with these replacement pool filter cartridges to get your pool or spa totally spotless.
- You may notice these filter cartridges becoming damaged more frequently if you use them along with heavy treatment chemicals.
- Because of their finer pleating, these filter cartridges may be more difficult to rinse off thoroughly when it’s time to clean them.
Filter Cartridge #5
Bestway Pump Replacement Cartridge Type IV/B
With the Bestway Pump Cartridge Type IV/B 6-pack , you’ll be well on your way to sparkling clean water as soon as you make your purchase. This type of filter is designed to last for several weeks before you’ll need to clean and replace it. When you have so many cartridges to help you get started, you’re sure to make it easily through this year’s pool or spa season and maybe even the next before you’ll ever have to worry about buying more filter media again! Bring home your set today and get ready to experience truly clean water.
- These filter cartridges are designed for regular cleaning and reuse, so you won’t run the risk of damaging them from soaking and rinsing often.
- These replacement pool filter cartridges are easy to replace when the time comes without the need for any special tools or experience.
- You can use these replacement pool filter cartridges along with a skimmer or with any treatment chemicals you like.
- In some instances, the paper filter media has been known to tear quickly, usually when the filter has been in place too long.
- There is no reinforced stitching to keep the filter media in place like there is with some other cartridges.
- These filter cartridges may be a little more flimsy overall than some of the others listed here.
Filter Cartridge #6
Type C Replacement – 4 Pack
This Type C – 4 Pack is a great solution for pool or spa owners looking to stock up on excellent, high-quality filters without having to spend too much money to do it. These filter cartridges are sturdy and designed well, and best of all, they’re built to fit your filter with no alterations necessary. Although they aren’t produced by one of the big names in the filter industry, you can rest assured that you’re going to get a great set of products that will keep your water clean and refreshing when you bring home this filter cartridge.
- This filter cartridge is a very affordable product that can allow you to stock up easily and keep supplied with filters all season.
- These replacement pool filter cartridges are capable of cleaning overnight when you install them.
- With extra pleats in place, this filter cartridge can clean up your water much more efficiently than many other products on the market.
- In some rare cases, the plastic portion of this filter cartridge has been known to arrive broken or cracked.
- This replacement pool filter cartridge doesn’t come from a popular brand name, so it may be less desirable for some pool or spa owners.
- This product doesn’t feature reinforced stringing to keep the pleats in place like some other models do.
Filter Cartridge #7
Blue Wave NFC230-4 4-Pack Type C Filter Cartridge
The Blue Wave NFC230-4 4-Pack Type C is designed for use with the Intex ProSeries pools, but you can easily get a lot of great use out of it in any C-type filter. These filter cartridges are heavy-duty and built to withstand a lot of use and cleaning, which makes them a great way for you to buy in bulk and save some money in the long run. They are very easy to remove, replace, and clean when the time comes, which makes them an even better replacement pool filter cartridge for anyone looking to save a little time and effort when it comes to maintenance.
- These filter cartridges come with a basket for your chlorine tablet, which makes chemically treating your pool or spa much easier.
- The cartridges feature extra pleating to help give you more filtration area and a better, cleaner pool or spa experience all summer long.
- It’s easy to use these products in any C-type filter without needing to make adjustments or use force to get them in place.
- This filter cartridge is very expensive and may be over your regular filter spending budget.
- Since some pool or spa owners like to buy from popular brand names, these filter cartridges may not fit this specification.
- These replacement pool filter cartridges will need to be cleaned and replaced every couple of weeks instead of every month.
Filter Cartridge #8
Sand ‘N Sun Type D Filter Cartridge
For an excellent all-around type D product that’s sure to work well with your above-ground or pop-up pool’s filter, look no further than this Sand ‘N Sun Type D . This filter cartridge, made by the well-known Intex company, provides you an excellent filter cartridge when you’re looking for filter media you can rinse and reuse several times throughout your pool or spa season. Best of all, since it’s built to fit D-type systems, you’ll be able to use it even with this hard-to-find size. Bring home a set of these filter cartridges to make the most of your swimming pool or spa.
- This replacement pool filter cartridge has plenty of pleats to help you catch even fine pieces of dirt and sediment in your pool or spa.
- The filter is made from durable plastic and fabric that can withstand several uses before they’re likely to become damaged.
- Proper storage during the off-season will keep these products in great condition and ready for next year’s pool or spa months.
- This filter cartridge is much more expensive than some of the others listed here.
- The filter doesn’t have a chlorine tablet holder, which can be troublesome for some pool or spa owners.
- You may need to replace this replacement pool filter cartridge every three weeks as opposed to every month.
Filter Cartridge #9
Type D 2-Pack by Summer Escapes
When you’re looking for a durable size D product that’s sure to last you longer than its competitors, give this Type D 2-Pack by Summer Escapes a try. These filter cartridges are designed to fit your system easily, and since they’re built from durable materials, you won’t have to worry about a lot of potential damage or breakage during use. Best of all, they’re some of the most affordable D-size products you can find. If you’re hoping to save a lot of money on your filter spending while still getting a great product for your pool or spa, look no further than this excellent cartridge.
- These filter cartridges can stand up to a lot of cleaning and rinsing before they start to show signs of wear and tear.
- These replacement pool filter cartridges have a central basket for holding your chlorine tab.
- You should have no trouble getting these replacement pool filter cartridges to fit in your filter as long as it’s a D-type.
- You may need to alternate these filter cartridges more frequently than you would with some of the others listed here.
- These filter cartridges don’t have as many pleats as some of the others listed here, so they may not work as well for very fine dirt and debris.
- You may have difficulty using these filter cartridges if you have very hard water.
Filter Cartridge #10
Pleatco PB4PAIR Replacement Cartridge
Although the Pleatco PB4PAIR is designed to replace the filter in the Intex Sand ‘N Sun swimming pool, you can easily use it in any type of filter that requires a D-type filter. This is a harder to find filter size, but with this filter cartridge, you’ll be able to bring home a two-pack of quality filters that will help you keep your system operating cleanly and comfortably for many months to come. This filter cartridge is built of sturdy materials that are designed to stand up to use even in chemically treated swimming pool or spa water. Try out a Pleatco filter in your pool or spa and get ready for safe swimming!
- There are a lot of pleats present in each of these replacement pool filter cartridges, which gives you extra filtration area and improves the cleanliness of your pool.
- It’s very easy to keep these filter cartridges clean so you can replace and reuse them over and over again to save money.
- The filters come wrapped for easy storage even in the long-term.
- These filter cartridges don’t come with a basket holder for your chlorine tab, so you’ll need to use a different type of chlorinator if you choose them.
- Although they are built for D-size filters, these filter cartridges may be difficult to fit on certain models of filters without some effort.
- The paper filter media may become damaged and torn easily in these replacement pool filter cartridges.
Filter Cartridge #11
29000E/59900E Easy Set Replacement Filter Cartridge
The Intex 29000E/59900E Easy Set is available in a pack of six to make your life easier and keep your system cleaner for a much longer period of time. This popular product is arguably the most frequently purchased A/C type solution, so you know you can’t go wrong choosing a product that so many other people have come back to time and time again. This replacement pool filter cartridge is made by the Intex company, and they bring their usual commitment to quality and excellence. You’re sure to be pleased with the cleanliness you’ll get when you use these filter cartridges.
- These replacement pool filter cartridges are usually capable of filtering out much finer dirt and debris than many of the other filters on the market.
- You’re sure to get plenty of time out of this filter cartridge when you clean them regularly and reuse them several times.
- This filter cartridge is very easy to install and replace with almost no trouble when the time comes.
- In some instances, these filter cartridges may cause your system to develop leaks when they become too backed up with contaminants to work correctly.
- This filter cartridge doesn’t come with a basket for a chlorine tab, which will limit your filter cartridges when it comes to chlorinating your pool.
- You may notice these replacement pool filter cartridges becoming damaged more easily when you use a lot of treatment chemicals in your pool.
Filter Cartridge #12
Coleman Type III A/C Pump Replacement Cartridge
When you want to get your pool or spa cleaned the right way every time, look for these Coleman Type III A/C Pump filters. Available in a pack of six for a very affordable cost, these filter cartridges can help you provide clean freshness in your swimming pool or spa all summer long, or even all year long, depending on where you live. Although they’re designed specifically for use with Coleman brand pools, they are A/C type filters, so you can easily use them in any compatible pump and filter system you might have installed.
- These filter cartridges are made by a well-known brand name, which is a bonus for anyone looking to buy only brand name products.
- These filter cartridges are sure to keep the flow strong and steady for much longer than many other filters on the market.
- You can get a lot more life out of these filter cartridges by cleaning them and reusing them several times before discarding them.
- These replacement pool filter cartridges may need to be changed every three weeks as opposed to every month, especially when you regularly use your swimming pool.
- If you have an older system, you may have trouble getting these replacement pool filter cartridges to fit.
- The filters may require some slight adjustment to get them in place, especially the first time you use them.
Filter Cartridge #13
Universal Replacement Filter Cartridges
This two-pack of Universal Replacements is the perfect filter cartridge when you’re looking for a great A/C type filter that will work perfectly with your 8×4.13” filter. This is a very low-cost set of replacements that’s nevertheless built to last just as well as some of the pricier ones listed here. These filter cartridges are very popular, and when you purchase a pack of them, you’ll soon see for yourself what keeps pool or spa owners coming back to this type of filter time and time again.
- You can easily wash these filter cartridges and use them several times before you’ll need to completely replace them.
- The filters include a basket for your chlorine tab to make treating and shocking your pool or spa even easier.
- These filter cartridges are made from durable materials that can stand up to a heavily-treated pool or spa if necessary.
- Depending on your pump, these filter cartridges may be slightly too small and could require a bit of force to put them in place, which runs the risk of damaging your pump.
- These replacement pool filter cartridges don’t have the long-lasting staying power that some of the others listed here have, and you may need to clean them much more frequently.
- These filter cartridges may not be strong enough to handle very hard water.
Last update on 2021-09-22 at 22:38 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.