Reverse osmosis is a filtration method that removes harmful compounds found in water to make it potable. It uses pressure and a semi permeable membrane to purify water of impurities and foreign contaminants. The reverse osmosis filter has become very popular since its introduction to the market because more and more people are becoming aware of its benefits. Thus, reverse osmosis filter products have become quite popular!
Reverse osmosis water can be bought commercially but if you’re planning on consuming it on a regular basis, it may be a little pricey to buy reverse osmosis water by the bottle all the time. So, the best option is to buy an independent system… thankfully, we’ve done all the work for you and have come up with all options you’ll ever need! Here’s a list of our top options for sale online. Enjoy!
Take a look at some of our top water softener picks below:
- Our Top Pick: iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- Our Best Runner Up Pick: Express Water RO10MX Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- Great For No-Mess Operation: EcoPure ECOP30 Water Filtration System
- Great For Portability: Abundant Flow Water PRO-Alpha 4 Stage Mikro Alpha Portable System
|1||SimPure Y7 UV Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration...||188 Reviews||CHECK PRICE|
|2||APEC Water Systems ROES-50 Essence Series Top Tier 5-Stage...||5,813 Reviews||CHECK PRICE|
|3||Express Water RO5DX Reverse Osmosis Filtration NSF Certified 5...||3,763 Reviews||CHECK PRICE|
|4||iSpring RCC7AK, NSF Certified 75 GPD, 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis...||8,465 Reviews||CHECK PRICE|
|5||Waterdrop G3 Reverse Osmosis System, Tankless RO Water Filtration...||2,155 Reviews||CHECK PRICE|
Our Choice Recommendation: iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
If you’re looking for a NSF Certified 75 GPD osmosis filter that you can truly consider as an investment, look no further than the iSpring RCC7AK . This is a cutting edge system that effectively and efficiently purifies your water using 6 stages. As with all the other iSpring osmosis filters, you can watch an installation walk through video for this system on YouTube to make it easier for you. This choice also boasts of a bigger membrane square footage that delivers fresh water quicker than the average osmosis filter system.
- This offer is both a filter and a water softener, so it improves your water significantly overall.
- This choice can remove many different types of bacteria and other contaminants with no trouble.
- This option is known to develop cracks in the bottom of the canister portion very easily.
- The faucet portion of this choice has been reported by customers to leak.
This reverse osmosis filter system uses 5 stages to ensure that you are getting clean and safe water. This option comes with an NSF-certified 50 GPD (gallons per day) membrane and an NSF-certified steel storage tank so you know you are getting the best choice for your home. Everything you need comes with the package but installation may take a while because there are plenty of parts to work with. This option also features an auto shut-off valve so you don’t have to worry about forgetting about shutting the system down when not in use.
- This offer is entirely free of any lead and won’t risk contaminating your water with this type of substance.
- Many customers report this option product making filtered water that tastes much better than their regular tap water.
- This offer has been known to cause faucet leaks from very early on.
- This offer may take several hours to install properly and can be confusing.
If you’re looking for a portable osmosis filter system that you can use indoors and outdoors, go for the 4 Stage Mikro Alpha Portable System . This choice filters your water through 4 stages and provides up to 98% of contaminate removal. It’s ideal for smaller spaces like condos, apartments and even RVs and it has a garden hose adapter that allows for easy usage and storage. This option comes with a 75 GPD membrane that is capable of producing 2 to 3 gallons per hour.
***UNDER SINK WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM: Pick up an under sink water filtration system in our list collection. Under Sink Water Filter.
- This option is great for removing all sorts of contaminants from your water, including fluoride, chlorine, and several other minerals.
- This choice is easy to install and remove as necessary and small enough for storage.
- Installation can be challenging and may take a long time.
- The fittings on this offer may break down and wear away sooner than the rest of the filtration system.
A high quality, easy-to-install and efficient osmosis filter system – that’s what the AMI 5-Stage Home Drinking Water System is. This offer comes pre-assembled so make sure you have ample space in the area where you want to install it!
- This choice product can process up to 50 gallons of water per day, making it a very efficient filtration system for an average-sized household.
- This option can get rid of up to 99% of contaminants including metals, minerals, salt, and many others.
- This offer develops leaks easily, especially around the faucet area.
- Replacing the filters can be a tricky process with this choice.
For those who take their reverse osmosis filter systems seriously, this is the one for you. This 5-stage osmosis filter system boasts of a 100 GPD membrane that ensures you of superior performance and results. With a modern chrome faucet and 4 extra filters thrown in, the filtration system features an auto shut-off valve so you don’t waste a single drop of water.
- This option product is designed to be easier to install than some of the others listed here.
- This choice product has a built-in leak sensor that causes the filtration system to shut down if it detects a leak issue.
- Many customers report this option product having much lower water pressure than several others listed here.
- The faucet portion may break sooner than the rest of this option.
Option #6. EcoPure ECOP30 Water Filtration System
The No-Mess Reverse Osmosis Water System is a sleek and compact system that removes lead, cysts, chlorine taste and odor and other water contaminants. The product comes with a filter change reminder light so you know when it’s time to change the filters. With quarter turn encapsulated filters, changing is quick and easy. The only downside to this choice is that it does require batteries (included in the kit, lasts up to 4380 hours).
- This choice is designed to be easy to install with a color-coded installation process.
- This choice features LED lights that let you know when it’s time to perform regular maintenance on this system.
- Many customers report this option being very noisy when it’s operating.
- The pieces of this offer are known to be lower quality than several of the others listed here.
This reverse osmosis water system comes with a 50 GPD membrane and is composed of high quality NSF and FDA approved components. This offer comes fully assembled so all you need to do is install it. The colored tubing feature makes installation a breeze. All units are wet tested and sanitized.
***EFFECTIVE ON-TAP PURIFIERS: Buying one of the best faucet mount water filter systems for tap filtering will get you better tasting water without... Best Faucet Water Filter.
- Many customers like the taste of the water made by this choice.
- This is a quiet running osmosis filter product that isn’t too obtrusive when it’s on.
- Some customers report severe leaks with this option.
- The customer service for this offer is known to be less than ideal.
It may be small but the Hydro-Logic 31035 100-GPD Stealth-RO100 RO Filter does the job of bulkier osmosis filter systems. This option can remove up to 98% of chemicals and contaminants in your water to give you clean, pure low PPM water that easily compares to commercial bottled water. One common observation about this choice, though, is that it produces a little slower than the regular system.
- This is a heavy-duty osmosis filter that can filter up to 100 gallons of water per day.
- This offer is designed to waste less water overall and to be better for the environment when it runs.
- This option membrane tends to wear out after just a few months on this option.
- This choice may not filter as well as some of the others on our list.
With 8 stages of filtration to go through, you just know your water will be as pure as it can get once it reaches your glass when you use the Express Water 8 Stage Alkaline Antioxidant Reverse Osmosis Filter System . The system features an auto shut-off valve for efficiency and it also comes with a premium brushed nickel deluxe faucet in the kit. Unlike most Express systems, however, this option kit does not come with extra filters.
- Even plumbers recommend this Express offer for its durability and solid design.
- The included instructions with this Express system are easy to follow with or without prior experience.
- This Express offer has been known to arrive with some missing pieces.
- This Express choice takes several hours to fill and may be inefficient in some instances.
This reverse osmosis filter system is easy to install and can conveniently fit right under your sink. This choice features an innovative design that uses the carbon block taste and odor filtration method along with a 5-stage reverse osmosis water filtration system to give you pure, potable and high quality water at home. This option comes with a LEAD-free faucet for guaranteed compatibility and has a 50 GPD membrane and a safety water pressure gauge that helps regulate water flow.
- This option is made of sturdy plastic pieces that hold up well to a lot of use.
- The water tastes good from this choice.
- It can be challenging to install and tighten this option enough to prevent it from leaking.
- The included directions can be confusing.
The iSpring RCC7 is one of the latest and the greatest osmosis filters you can get your hands on. The package comes with NSF / FDA certified components as well as a luxury designer EU-style faucet, water detector and a feed water adapter. Installation is easy and can be followed step-by-step from a YouTube how-to video. This option, however, can only operate with a minimum water pressure of 35 psi. Otherwise, you will need to use a booster pump to get the best results.
- It’s easy to get in touch with customer service for this offer if you need to do so.
- This offer is known to work well even with hard water situations.
- It is recommended to have a professional plumber install this choice.
- The included faucet is known to become damaged or develop leaks more easily than the rest of this offer.
Option #12. APEC Water Systems ROES-50 Essence Series
This state of the art osmosis system is a 100% built in the USA machine that removes up to 99% of the chemicals and contaminants in your tap and well water using the 5-stage filtration process and premium and long lasting filter to produce clean, crisp and pure drinking water that’s safe for the whole family. The APEC ROES-50 is made of high quality materials and operates noise-free for many years, eliminating the need to buy osmosis filters every now and then in the long run. This offer is easy to install and even easier to maintain. All you need to do is replace the filters every 6 to 12 months to continuously enjoy great-tasting water.
***TOTAL IN-HOME FILTRATION: Get the best whole house water filtration systems in our top-selling filtering list. Only the top-rated best whole h... Best Whole House Water Filter.
- This choice comes pre-assembled so all you need to do is put a few extra pieces together and install it.
- This offer features long-lasting filters that are built to stand up to a lot of use.
- This is a lesser-known osmosis filter that may not have as much customer satisfaction to back it up.
- This is a large osmosis filter that may take up a lot of room under your sink.
Option #13. APEC Water Systems RO-CTOP-C Portable Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Case
Clean and safe water on the go shouldn’t be so hard to get a hold of and if having great tasting potable water everywhere you go is what you want, you should definitely go for the APEC RO-CTOP osmosis filter .
The whole osmosis filter is portable and does not require any installation so you are free to take it with you virtually anywhere. All you need to do is hook it up to a sink and you can enjoy bottled water quality drinking water in no time. This is ideal for those who are always on the move or those who are living in very small spaces. One downside, though, is that this option produces water rather slowly so you’ll have to fill up jars when you have time to make sure you have clean water on the ready all the time.
- This option is very simple and quick to install without much trouble.
- This offer is a great choice for a smaller space.
- This choice is not designed to work with all types of faucets and can only be used with the standard variety.
- Since this is a smaller osmosis filter system, it may not be powerful enough for a larger home.
Option #14. APEC Water Systems RO-90 Ultimate Series
Another great osmosis filter offering from APEC Water brings the same quality as their previous models on this list but now with up to 90GPD. This option gives you more power for situations that may need to run on a bit more juice than average. Like the other osmosis filters, you can expect top tier quality and a super efficient design all built to perfection in the USA.
- You can choose between chrome or brushed nickel for the faucet on this offer.
- This is one of the best-selling osmosis filter systems on the market today.
- The water pressure may go down quite a lot after a few months of use.
- This choice may not work as well for very hard water as some of the other osmosis filters listed here.
Option #15. iSpring RCC7AK-UV
Another osmosis filter worth the splurge is the iSpring RCC7AK-UV . This option comes with the standard iSpring osmosis filter features but this particular one uses a 7-stage process (including an alkaline stage) to assure you that you are getting only the purest, cleanest, freshest and best tasting water directly from your tap. This offer also has a booster pump feature for those in homes with less than 35psi water pressure. Aside from that, the RCC7AK-UV osmosis filter also boasts of a powerful 11w UV light feature flow sensor switch that powers on and off controlled by the drinking faucet.
- This option can remove up to 99% of contaminants, including heavy metal pollutants like arsenic and lead.
- This offer uses a high-quality UV sterilization process to clean up your water.
- The included directions are very confusing and may be challenging even for a professional to figure out.
- The plastic connectors may break sooner than the rest of this option.
***FILTRATION SOFTENER HEAD: Get the best shower head filter for hard water in our tap/shower filtration softener list. A great hardwater filteri... Best Shower Filter For Hard Water.
The innovative design of the Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water System solves most of the common problems one would encounter with standard and ordinary systems like leakage and slow water flow and production rate. This choice removes up to 98% of chemicals and contaminants in your water and adds minerals (calcium and magnesium) using the patented Full Contact technology for water that’s not only clean and safe but healthy as well. This offer is truly worth every penny.
- This is a very well-selling osmosis filter that many customers are very pleased with.
- This choice adds magnesium and calcium to your water to make it even healthier for you.
- Some customers report the quality of this offer going downhill from previous osmosis filter models from the same company.
- This option is very noisy when it’s running.
If a top-notch osmosis filter is what you’re looking for, you should check out the APEC Water Ultra Safe & High-Efficiency Permeate Pumped Reverse Osmosis Filter System for Low Water Pressure Homes (RO-PERM).
This state-of-the-art osmosis filter uses a 5-stage RO filtration process that removes up to 99% of chemicals and contaminants in your water and features a patented permeate pump technology that increases delivery pressure at the faucet and allows for faster water flow and production. This option is also equipped super capacity filters that last twice as long as the standard filters and comes with a LEAD-free chrome faucet and JG food-grade tubing.
- This choice is built specifically for low water pressure homes and can work even when the pressure is not very good.
- This offer is capable of removing tons of contaminants, including viruses and bacteria, from the water.
- Installation may be challenging with this offer.
- The charcoal in this choice may seep into the water in some instances.
Option #18. iSpring RCB3P-NT
It may be pricier than the standard osmosis filter you can find online but the iSpring RCB3P-NT is well worth it in the end. This option features a free-standing frame and a built in pressure gauge along with 20” prefilters and 3 100GPD membranes, allowing it to produce a maximum of 300 gallons per day which is great if you plan on using it for commercial purposes. Just hook it up to a tank (sold separately) and you can enjoy clean and pure water.
- This offer product is heavy-duty enough for use in commercial settings like restaurants or stores.
- This choice comes with a frame to allow it to stand up on its own without requiring mounting or under-sink installation.
- The motor has been known to break down easily on this choice.
- The carbon filter portion has been known to develop issues sooner than the rest of the product.
Option #19. Home Master HydroPerfection Undersink RO System
The Home Master HydroPerfection Undersink RO System is a great choice if you are looking for an osmosis filter that can filter tap water as well as well water and city water. This choice uses an advanced filtration and purification stage that removes up to 99% of chemicals and contaminants in water and has long lasting and easy to change filters that are easy to maintain and replace.
- This choice adds minerals back to your water to improve the taste as well as the health benefits.
- This option is easy to change and doesn’t have to be changed for a long time.
- The instructions are very unclear on this option.
- Some customers report this option causing unpleasant tastes in the water, although this is uncommon.
Get A Great Offer Today
As you can see, reverse osmosis water isn’t totally different from the other types of household water filtration out there, but it’s not exactly the same either. Reverse osmosis filters may be right for your home, but there’s always a chance it isn’t what you’re looking for. Consider all the pros and cons of osmosis filters before deciding whether or not to install one of these systems in your home. Remember, however, that this is one of the most powerful types of household water filtration available, and that it can go a long way toward improving the quality of the tap water in your home. Good luck and don’t forget to ENJOY using one of these awesome osmosis filters!
Last update on 2022-02-25 at 20:11 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.