Get your Bosch refrigeration water filter replacement in our Bosch fridge water filters list.
Our Top Recommendation
- REPLACEMENT MODEL: This is a replacement comparable part to 9000 077104, 9000077104 REPLFLTR1-. 644845,...
- DESIGNED TO FIT: Bosch refrigerator models that use a long and round water filter.
- NSF/ANSI STANDARD 42 CERTIFIED: Reduces chlorine taste and odor ata flow rate of 0.5 gpm to a capacity of 300...
If you’re looking for a filter cartridge replacement Bosch fridges can use, you’re in the RIGHT place. See these replacement ultra clarity refrigerator water filter for Bosch options in our list and order today. Find refrigerator filter replacements for the following models: Bosch refrigerator water filters, water filter for Bosch B26FT80SNS/03 refrigerator, and much more! Order yours today.
Is Bosch a good and popular brand for refrigerators? Is it a common name in the world of fridges? Is it very easy to find water filters for Bosch refrigerators?
Bosch is a good brand name that is relatively common in the world of refrigerators and other types of appliances. However, this brand is a little less common than some of the more affordable options out there, since it tends to come in at a more mid-range or high-end price point.
For this reason, Bosch refrigerators may be fewer and further between than other, more common brand names. This, in turn, can make it challenging to find replacement water filters for this brand of fridge, especially if you’re looking for something from a third party instead of from the Bosch brand itself.
Although there are Bosch brand replacement filters available on the market, keep in mind that they may be pricier than the off-brands. However, third-party filters are not always guaranteed to fit most models of Bosch refrigerators, so you may need to be extra cautious when purchasing.
Make sure to check the descriptions on any filters you think about buying to be sure they are meant to fit your existing fridge model.
Take a look at the products we have reviewed below to help you find a great fit for your existing Bosch refrigerator’s replacement water filter maintenance and upkeep.
1. Aquacrest Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter
The Aquacrest Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter is a multi-purpose filter that can be used with the Bosch 640565 EVOLFLTR10 AP3961137 model of refrigerator. It can also be used with the Whirlpool WHKF-R-PLUS if needed. This product is built of durable plastic material that will hold up to plenty of use in your fridge. It includes a natural coconut carbon fiber filter medium that makes your water safe and doesn’t negatively impact the taste of the water you can get out of your refrigerator, either.
- This set of water filters comes in a pack of three so you can easily stock up on them and have them ready to go as needed.
- The filters have been tested and proven to remove chlorine from the water without causing any negative effects in the smell or taste of your water.
- Some customers have reported this filter no longer working after just a month or so of use, even though it’s meant to last several months at least.
- It is difficult to find out any information about what this filter actually filters from your water other than chlorine, if anything.
2. Waterdrop Refrigerator Water Filter Compatible with Bosch Ultra Clarity
The Waterdrop Refrigerator Water Filter Compatible with Bosch Ultra Clarity replacement filter is designed to fit in several types of Bosch fridges. These include the 644845, 9000077104, 9000194412, and Haier lines, as well as some others.
- This product is tested and certified for safe use as well as for removal of chlorine and improvement of water taste and clarity.
- The filter includes a coconut carbon filter medium that helps ensure healthy water.
- The filter may damage the valve inside the refrigerator in some instances.
- These filters may not fit snugly into some fridge models.
3. Odoga 9000104412 Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement
When you have a refrigerator in the Bosch Ultra Clarity line, you may need the Odoga 9000104412 Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for your maintenance and upkeep. This product also works with some other Bosch brand refrigerators and is designed to fit securely in place in most of these models.
- The filters can be ordered individually or in a two-pack of three-pack, depending on your needs.
- The filters do not remove fluoride, so you can still get this mineral in your water supply.
- The O-ring on this filter may not seal correctly in some instances.
- The filter has been known to snap itself out of place in some refrigerators.
4. Bosch 9000104412 Ultra Clarity Refrigerator Water Filter
If you have an Ultra Clarity refrigerator from the Bosch company, then you may need this Bosch 9000104412 Ultra Clarity Refrigerator Water Filter to help you keep your water clean. This product is made by the Bosch brand name itself and is built to last.
- This filter can keep the inside of your refrigerator safe from exposure to harsh sediments and chemicals.
- The filter is great for improving the taste and overall quality of your fridge water.
- Some customers report this filter making a strange sound when it quits functioning.
- The filter may limit water flow.
5. Tier1 Replacement for Bosch Refrigerator Water Filter
Try the Tier1 Replacement for Bosch Refrigerator Water Filter four-pack when you need a durable, long-lasting replacement filter to use with your Bosch fridge. This filter works with several models, including the UltraClarity line, the REPLFLTR10 line, and many more. Built of food-safe materials and tested to ensure that it is free from any harmful substances, this filter is sure to help you keep your fridge water clean, healthy, and ready to drink any time you want it.
- This replacement filter can cut back on turbidity and filter out sand and sedimentation from your fridge water.
- The plastic used in these filters is good quality and built to last.
- Many customers have had a lot of trouble getting these filters to fit their Bosch refrigerators.
- There is no guarantee that this product will fit.
As you can see, it may not always be easy to find the perfect fit for your Bosch refrigerator’s filter. However, it’s not impossible, and as long as you’re willing to take the time and consider your options, you should eventually be able to track down a good filter that will work well for your needs.
But what if you still aren’t sure about this? What are some benefits of having a Bosch filter for your refrigerator? Here are a few to keep in mind:
- These filters are long-lasting and can keep your water clean and refreshing.
- A Bosch brand filter can remove chlorine from your water and encourage the health and wellbeing of your whole household.
- The right filter can help your refrigerator work better and last longer.
Of course, finding the right filter is challenging, and it can be detrimental to some customers who are looking for a quicker, easier, and more convenient filter replacement process.
Is it worth it to own and maintain one of these products when it’s so hard to find a replacement filter? That decision is entirely up to you. However, Bosch brand refrigerators can make a big difference in the overall quality of your water, so they are often recommended for any household looking for a good product that will last a long time and provide the whole family with clean drinking water any time it’s needed.
Last update on 2021-10-28 at 18:58 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.