Hot Tub Thermal Blanket Bestsellers
7×7 Thermal Blanket Bestsellers
8×8 Thermal Blanket Bestsellers
Spa Blanket #1. 7 Feet by 7 Feet Thermal Blanket
Compatible with: 7’ x 7’ square spas Use this 7 Feet by 7 Feet Thermal Blanket for all your hot tub heating needs! If you have a smaller hot tub you’re looking to heat the all-natural way, look no further than this bubble style thermal blanket to get the job done right. Simply float this option on the surface of your hot tub and let it do the work for you! It will absorb heat from the sun and keep the water in your spa warm at all times. You can use it in conjunction with a hard plastic traditional cover for added protection or use it on its own. Either way, it will provide you with warm hot tub water whenever you need it.
- Stiff plastic is easy to spread and pick up as necessary.
- The plastic cover won’t get bunched up or stuck in your filter unit with frequent use.
- Cuts down on the number of times your spa runs naturally during the day to heat the water.
- This offer may need to be rinsed before first use since it can cause foaming in your spa water.
- This spa thermal blanket may not cover the entire surface of the spa, leaving an inch or two around the perimeter.
- This offer may look dirty very often and will need to be cleaned as part of your regular cleaning routine.
Spa Blanket #2. Solar Cell 8×8 Thermal Spa Blanket
Compatible with: 8’ x 8’ square spas The Solar Cell 8x8 Thermal Spa Blanket is a bubble-style hot tub cover designed to float comfortably on the surface of the water without ever bunching up or becoming dislodged from the use of the jets. This option retains heat from the sunlight when you use it underneath a traditional hard plastic spa cover. Working together, the two types of covers can help move heat from the sun directly to the surface of your spa water, which in turn keeps it heated at all times for quick use and a lower electric bill too.
***FLOATING SPA BLANKET: Grab your thermal floating spa blanket in our collection. Hot Tub Thermal Blanket.
- Durable plastic cover stays flat even when the jets are running in the hot tub.
- The extra heavy cover won’t be damaged in inclement weather.
- Despite its increased thickness and weight, it’s very easy to remove and replace as needed.
- This spa thermal blanket may arrive with some bubbles missing or popped from transit.
- This offer may need to be replaced after a few years of extended use.
- This spa thermal blanket may have an uncomfortable smell for the first few days after opening.
Spa Blanket #3. 9 ft. x 9 ft. Floating Solar Spa and Hot Tub Cover
Compatible with: 9’ x 9’ square spas Bring home this 9 ft. x 9 ft. Floating Solar Spa and Hot Tub Cover to heat up your hot tub the natural way! This offer is made to be light and thin, and much easier to handle than traditional bulky spa covers. This option spreads evenly over the surface of your hot tub and is made from a material that absorbs the heat from direct sunlight. From there, that heat is dispersed throughout the water in your hot tub, providing plenty of warmth without having to constantly run your heater. Best of all, as soon as you remove the spa cover, your water will be hot and ready to go!
- This nice blue color looks aesthetically pleasing on top of your hot tub.
- Durable thickness is great for use in bad weather or direct sunlight.
- Cuts back on the number of times your hot tub kicks on regularly.
- This offer may arrive with a seam down the center that will need to be pressed out.
- This spa thermal blanket may have a very strong and unpleasant odor on arrival that will wear off in a few days.
- The cover will need to be replaced after a couple of years of extended use.
Spa Blanket #4. 10 ft. x 10 ft. Floating Solar Spa and Hot Tub Cover
Compatible with: 10’ x 10’ square spas If you have a large spa that needs to be heated the natural way, look no further than this 10 ft. x 10 ft. Floating Solar Spa and Hot Tub Cover . This spa thermal blanket is made to spread out over the surface of your hot tub and float on the water without having to be attached to anything. This option absorbs sunlight and utilizes it to directly heat up the water in your hot tub without having to run the heater all the time. This is an environmentally-friendly and all-natural way to heat your hot tub without having to run up your electric bill.
- This offer reduces your electric bill by helping your hot tub stay warm without too many cycles.
- Easy to put on and replace despite durable thickness.
- This pretty blue color looks nice with any hot tub waterscape.
- This offer may not work well in cold climates unless it is used in conjunction with a traditional plastic cover.
- This spa thermal blanket may arrive with a seam in the center that will need to be pressed out before use.
- This offer may smell unpleasant like plastic immediately after opening.
Spa Blanket #5. 11 ft. x 11 ft. Floating Solar Spa and Hot Tub Cover
Compatible with: 11’ x 11’ square spas This 11 ft. x 11 ft. Floating Solar Spa and Hot Tub Cover is the perfect solution for anyone looking to heat a very large spa or even a small pool by harnessing the power of the sun. This is not a solar panel style heating system, but it is a great way to provide hot water at all times without having to run your hot tub’s heater constantly. Simply lay it on top of the water and allow it to soak up the sunlight naturally. This offer will also naturally heat the water by trapping the sun’s warmth and using it to keep your water as hot as you like it at all times.
- Large size makes this a great option for anyone with a big or custom sized hot tub.
- Despite its weight and thickness, this offer is easy to move and replace as needed for regular use.
- Won’t bunch up or clog your jets or filter even when in use.
- This spa thermal blanket may not work well in cold climates unless it is used in conjunction with a traditional plastic cover.
- Although it is designed to be trimmed down to other sizes, this may be very difficult to do.
- This offer may arrive with some bubbles popped or damaged from transit.
***HOT TUB FILTER REPLACEMENT: Get hold of replacement spa cartridge filters in our hot tub filtration list. Spa Filter Cartridges.
Are you interested in a great way to keep your spa or hot tub clean and covered? Do you want to help maintain the temperature efficiently to save power and energy usage? If you replied “YES” to any of these queries, you’re undoubtedly in the RIGHT PLACE. Please read on to find out more…
Hot tub thermal cover blankets are are very thin sheets of plastic covered in tiny bubbles that help them float on the surface of your spa water. They use the heat from the sun to warm up the water and keep it warm as much as possible. They’re a great solution if your hot tub is placed in direct or nearly direct sunlight in your backyard.
So if you’re in the market for something like this, you should probably think about investigating our top picks list down the page. You’ll find out all you need to know to assist you to choose the perfect thermal spa blanket for your own particular situation and circumstances. So, with that out of the way, let’s get going!
***GREAT CHLORINATION PRODUCTS: Using the best salt water chlorinator for above grounds will give your swimming pool benefits only salt chlorination... Best Salt Water Chlorinator.
As we discussed, these products are certainly effective anytime you’re trying to heat your spa or hot tub on a budget. But are these products also good at keeping things at home green and environment-friendly? Totally! By continuing to keep one of these superb blankets at your side, you’ll most definitely be doing your part in keeping your footprint lower. If this is your actual concern, grabbing one of these products is a great idea, whether your tub is 6’x6′ or something much larger. Every little bit counts!
Whatever the case, remember this tip: It’s hard to remember whether to put solar blanket bubbles up or down. However, the general consensus is to put them down. When they’re down, they can help the blanket float easier and provide more space for heat to move. Do this and you’ll never wonder whether to put spa solar cover bubbles up or down again.
We hope that we’ve been able to assist you choose a superb thermal spa blanket today!
Last update on 2022-02-25 at 20:11 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.