Get your Spa Filter Cartridges (HOT TUB REPLACEMENT FILTERS) right here! See our top Amazon picks from Pleatco and more! ***See more on SPA FILTER CARTRIDGES below***
Our Choice Recommendation
- Pack of (2). Fits Lifesmart Grandmaster, Jewel, Hydromaster, Simplicity Spas
- Diameter: 5-3/8" - 50 square foot filtration media
- Length from end cap to end cap (excluding threaded fitting): 9-5/8"
Are you looking for the right way to clean your hot tub? Do you find yourself feeling dissatisfied with your current spa tub filter? Are you a new hot tub owner feeling a little lost and confused when it comes to keeping your water clean?
Whatever the reason, if you are looking for information about a hot tub filter spa system, you’ve come to the right place. The fact of the matter remains–if you have a hot tub, there will come a time when you need to buy a hot tub water filter! Spa tub filters are an important part of any spa system. They help regulate the quality of the water that enters your spa, and they can keep debris, dirt, and other items from floating into the pipes and causing damage to the pump and inner workings of your hot tub. They might even be the most valuable part of your whole hot tub, so it pays to replace them regularly.
You might feel a little overwhelmed choosing the right hot products for your specific model, but don’t worry. This doesn’t have to be a complicated challenge to shop for filters for hot tubs. If you need more information to help you get started, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you’ll learn everything you need to know about some of the best water filters for spas products available on the market today.
By the time you’ve finished reading, you’ll know everything you need to choose the right tub filters for hot tub use in your home. You’ll never have to wonder again about whether or not you’re buying the right product. Now it’s time to get started learning!
Our Favorite Spa Filter Cartridges For Sale Online
When it comes to hot tubs, tub filters are one of the most important parts of the whole system. These reviews are here to help you choose the right type of filter for the kind of hot tub you have based on size, frequency of use, and more. Remember, when choosing your filter, it’s always a good idea to head outside and measure your existing filter first before you go shopping. That way, you can easily compare the dimensions of every filter you look at with the one in your hot tub to make it easier than ever to narrow down your water filters for spas products. Of course, if you have a hot tub that doesn’t have a filter installed already, you can look up the same information in your owner’s manual.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #1
Choose the Unicel 4CH-940-2 Replacement Filter Cartridge when you are looking to purchase a brand name product that you know is backed by a lot of customer satisfaction. These filters are available either as a single replacement, a two pack, a four pack, or a very affordable six pack that can help you save a lot of money. This replacement filters product features plenty of pleats to make it easier than ever to catch debris and bacteria without it ever reaching the water in your hot tub.
- High-quality product that is backed by a well-known products brand name.
- Higher pleat count is better at keeping your water crystal clear for much longer than other products.
- Durable plastic and polyester products construction can stand up to a lot of use.
- Unicel products are more expensive than other replacement filters on the market.
- These water filters for spas products may not work well with very hard water.
- These replacement filters may show signs of staining over time if your hot tub is very grimy.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #2
When you need a little extra protection for your water, reach for the Guardian Pool Spa Filter and let it do the hard work for you. These filters feature an antimicrobial media that is sure to trap just about any bacteria that might threaten to make its way into your spa. This water filters for spas product can easily replace many Unicel, Pleatco, and Rainbow brand filters, and it works in many hot tubs.
- Very affordable alternative to other similar filters, especially since it’s available in a three pack.
- Features a large area that allows as much water as possible to filtered quickly and efficiently.
- Easy to install and replace these water filters for spas products when the time comes with a few quick motions.
- Pleating may be difficult to clean on these replacement filters, as it can be hard to separate fine pleats by hand for regular rinsing.
- Fine pleats may also cause hidden pockets of debris and dirt that may not get washed, causing backwash into the spa.
- Paper media is not durable enough to hold up to repeated use and may need to be replaced much more frequently than other products on this list.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #3
Sometimes, a brand name you can trust goes a long way toward helping you choose the right product for your spa. Go with the Unicel C-8465-2 Replacement Cartridge when you want to rely on a tried and true spa filter brand. This very durable, large filter can be used with many different Unicel-compatible hot tubs. This replacement filters product is a very efficient and powerful product that has proven time and again to be ablet o remove even the toughest substances from spa water.
- Made by a trusted brand name that is known for providing top-quality products at a reasonable price.
- Designed for extended use up to a year with proper maintenance and cleaning at regular intervals.
- Able to hold up to frequent use and cleanings, even when soaked in strong chemical cleaning solutions.
- This replacement filters product may leave a small gap and not create a strong seal between the cartridge and the housing unit.
- More expensive than other comparable products on the market today.
- Must be purchased as a two-pack set from this listing, which further increases the price.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #4
Save a lot of money when you go with this 4 Pack Lot of Cartridges . These cartridges can replace filters made by Filbur, Rainbow, Unicel, and Pleatco, as well as many others. They work in several different types of hot tubs as well. These are longer products than some of the others listed here, so if you have a very short housing unit, they might not be the right water filters for spas product for you. Despite their size, they are very light, and they can be installed and removed easily.
- Designed to quickly and simply pop in and out of place in your housing unit.
- Feature fine pleating to catch and trap bacteria and debris with ease.
- Interchangeable with many different, more expensive filters on the market today.
- Must be purchased in a four pack, which might be too costly for some hot tub owners.
- Media is not reinforced and may pop loose with extended use.
- Plastic casings for the media are not reinforced and may degrade over time with exposure to chemical water treatments.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #5
Pick up this 2-Pack for Swimming Pool and Spa use if you’re looking for a very low-cost alternative to some of the most popular brand name products on the market today. These filters are made by Aqua Kleen and can easily replace Pleatco, Filbur, and Unicel filters, as well as some others. This choice features fine pleats to catch as many bacteria as possible and a reinforced plastic casing.
- Great water filters for spas product for anyone who doesn’t use the hot tub as often as others and would like an affordable product that won’t go over budget.
- Available in a two-pack to make it even easier for you to save money in the long run with this replacement filters product.
- Great at trapping dirt and debris in the fine pleating of the media.
- Might be much lighter and flimsier than some of the other models available on this list.
- This choice may not be able to be used with harsh water treatment chemicals or soaked in powerful cleaners.
- These choices do not last as long as others on the market and will need to be replaced more frequently.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #6
If you have a hot tub with a cartridge that’s difficult to find a replacement for, you might need to go with these 2 Replacement Filters for Lifesmart filters. They can also work with hot tubs made by Simplicity, Bermuda Spas, and Hydromaster, among several others. These are a unique size that might be harder to find among other cartridge replacements, and they’re very affordable too.
- Very easy to install and remove with just a few simple twists and no tools required.
- An affordable alternative to other products, particularly since it is available in a two-pack set.
- Easy to use with a wide variety of different hot tubs across the board.
- Because the threading on this choice is on the outside, it adds about an inch diameter that might make the product not fit into some hot tubs.
- These filters do not feature an additional reinforcement to keep the pleating from coming loose over time.
- Plastic casing may flake or chip over time and float into the water of your spa.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #7
Choose the PSD125U C-8325 FC-2790 Sundance Comparable Pool & Spa Filter when you want to replace products in slightly older hot tub models. Although this water filters for spas product touts its ability to work with Sundance spas, you can also use it in Montego, Capri, Altamar, and other older spa brands that were sold during the later part of the 1990s. If you have an older hot tub, do yourself a favor and check out these filters today.
- Excellent water filters for spas product if you have an older spa that can be difficult to find replacement products for.
- Easy to clean by simply opening the pleats by hand and rinsing in between thorough soaks.
- Durable enough to use again and again with cleaning.
- Much more expensive than many other products on the market today, including some that do still fit older models.
- Media may pull away from the plastic casing over time with exposure to harsh pool chemicals.
- Because of the fine pleats, stains and problem areas may be hidden without a close examination at cleaning time.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #8
Are you looking for an OEM replacement for your Sundance brand hot tub ? If so, look no further than this high-quality replacement. It’s made by the Sundance company and works well with many of the modern-day filters made by this brand. These filters, like all of the Sundance filters, feature a durable, reinforced threading on the cartridge media and a strong plastic casing that will never become damaged by the chemicals in your spa.
- These filters are made by a brand name manufacturer, which means they are always backed by a product and customer service guarantee.
- These are powerful products that remove a lot of bacteria from the water and can be used with fewer harsh chemicals.
- Media isn’t prone to shredding.
- This replacement filters product may become weakened by frequent cleanings and might not hold up as well as other products.
- Because it is a brand name filter, it is more expensive than other models on this list.
- These filters cannot be used with any products other than Sundance brand hot tubs.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #9
If you find yourself searching for an affordable way to stock up on plenty of ceramic products, try this pack of Hot Spring Spas Tri-X Filters today. Ceramic filters are unique in that they work much like a pleated filter and look like one, too, but the media is made of ceramic instead of the usual polyester. This makes these filters much more durable than their counterparts, but may also cause the price to go up significantly as well.
- Very easy to clean by simply rinsing with a garden hose or running through the dishwasher.
- With proper cleaning and hot tub maintenance, these choices can last for several years.
- Very resistant to rips, tears, and other damage from extended use.
- This water filters for spas product is a much more expensive alternative to traditional products and might be too costly to purchase all at once.
- Filters for this listing must be bought in a pack of five, which makes the cost even higher.
- These water filters for spas products may not be best for use with very dirty or frequently-used hot tubs.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #10
If you prefer to try a ceramic product for your hot tub without committing to a five-pack, you can purchase this individual HotSpring Tri-X Filter instead and see what a difference a ceramic filter can really make for your spa system. This high-quality product is designed to hold up to repeated use and easy washing without the need for a lengthy, damaging soak. Although it is designed a bit differently than traditional cartridge products, it works in more or less the same way and is interchangeable with many traditional filters.
- Very easy to clean by rinsing with a garden hose or placing in the dishwasher with some detergent.
- Made to last for several years longer than traditional polyester and paper filters.
- The plastic casing is designed to stand up to a lot of use and won’t flake or chip.
- If these water filters for spas products aren’t packaged well, they may arrive with cracks or other damage and will need to be replaced or repaired.
- This choice may need to be rinsed more often than a traditional pleated filter to keep dirt from backwashing into the spa.
- Might be too expensive, especially for spas that require the use of two filters at a time to function properly.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #11
Choose this affordable five-pack of Guardian Pool Filters if you have a pool, a hot tub, or both that ordinarily use cartridges made by the Unicel or Watkins companies. These filters are interchangeable with many of the filters made by both Watkins and Unicel, and they work nicely in many different types of hot tubs. They feature reinforced threading for the media so you never have to worry about the pleating coming loose and becoming ineffective, even with frequent use and cleaning.
- Made to last and feature an added band to help keep the pleating in place even with extended use.
- Able to stand up to repeated soaking and cleaning for maximum life out of your filters.
- An affordable alternative to more expensive filters for popular hot tub brands.
- This replacement filters product does not come with all the parts needed to attach the cartridge in place of the old one.
- This choice does not provide the same level of sealing protection as other types of comparable filters.
- Media is made of thin paper material so it is prone to tearing more frequently than other types of filters.
Spa Filter Cartridges on Amazon #12
The Spa Frog In-Filter is designed for use in conjunction with a traditional style of filter. This replacement filters product is a separate product, but when you use it along with your usual filter, you will be able to cut back significantly on the amount of chlorine and bromine you need to use to treat your water and bring it to the right pH level. You will have much cleaner water for a much longer time when you add the Spa Frog In-Filter to your usual filtration system. Best of all, it’s easy to install and even easier to use and replace when the time comes. With this listing, you’ll have enough to last you for a year.
- Helps keep water feeling comfortable and not too harsh for frequent use.
- This replacement filters product makes it easier for you to balance the chemicals in your spa and cut back on the use of those chemicals too.
- This replacement filters product helps the product work much more efficiently and last a lot longer between replacements.
- This choice may not fit all varieties of hot tubs, particularly including older models.
- Plastic attachments may be a little flimsy and could break after repeated use and exposure to chemicals.
- Not intended for use with pop-up or inflatable spas.
There are plenty of hot tub filter water filters for spas products for you to choose from, no matter what kind of filter you have installed. Different brands and models of hot tubs take different filters, so it can be beneficial to narrow down your water filters for spas products before you get started shopping. Remember that shopping for products doesn’t have to be too stressful, though, especially when you know what you’re looking for. Keep the following tips in mind to help you get the most out of looking for filters on Amazon:
Spa Tub Filter Buying Guide
- Always check the reviews. This can give you a good idea of whether or not the product really works as it claims to, as well as what you can expect in terms of potential troubleshooting. Most filters for sale on Amazon have a good number of reviews to go on.
- Don’t hesitate to try something from a lesser-known brand name if the reviews look good. Just because you’ve never heard of it before doesn’t necessarily mean there’s any reason to avoid buying it.
- If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. A great product might cost more than you may want to pay, but it’s likely to be worth it in the long run. If you see something that looks suspicious, like a high-quality filter for a very low price, you might want to research a little more before jumping into it.
- Remember that you can save on shipping if you find certain filters that are eligible for a free shipping discount. This may certainly vary between filters but it’s always a great value to keep your eye out for.
Soon, you’ll be able to shop for filters online like a pro. You’ll never again have to worry about picking the perfect product when you choose one from the list above. Get ready to have perfectly crystal clean water in your hot tub right away when you choose one of these great filters and see for yourself what makes them stand out as the best cartridge replacements on the market today.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 06:25 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.