If you're looking for reviews, and Pelican filter systems are on your mind, you're in the RIGHT place!
Our Top Recommendation
- 5 ft. tangle-free massaging shower wand for flexible use
- Quick-connect feature for simple and easy filter changes
- Eliminates unpleasant odors from your water
Read 1 more review about Pelican water only the latest systems featured! Having the Pelican system installed in your home will give you safe, clean water on demand. We definitely recommend Pelican water systems for any household. We chose Pelican water systems as a perfect match for their reliable filter sytems and much more! See what Pelican water systems came to mind for this list of TOP picks below. Choose one today and you’ll be happy that you decided to go with a Pelican system. Pelican customer reviews will agree with you! Order now!
What is the Pelican water filter brand like? What are its goals? How does it strive to help customers, and is it successful?
The Pelican water filter brand strives to create water filters and softeners that can improve the quality and safety of the water in your home without harming the environment. These filters are built to remove chemicals and chlorine from your water supply as well as some other contaminants and pollutants that may become an issue.
One of the most popular features of this brand of water filter is that it functions salt-free, so it doesn’t affect the taste of your water or pollute the groundwater around your home with sodium, either. If you’re looking for an eco-friendly way to make your water safer and better, this brand of filters may be able to help.
In this article, we’ll show you several great Pelican water filters that are sure to help you find what you’re looking for. Take your time and examine each one so you can choose the right fit for your needs.
Read on to find some useful Pelican water filter reviews!
1. Pelican Water PDF-450W Water Filtration and Purification System
Try the Pelican Water PDF-450W Water Filtration and Purification System if you’re looking for a countertop filter solution. This product hooks into your sink faucet and reduces mercury, lead, chlorine, VOCs and more from your drinking water.
- You can install this product in just a few short minutes even without experience.
- The product has an LED light to let you know when it’s time for maintenance.
- The product may not make your water taste better in every situation.
- The filter reduces water flow significantly from your sink faucet.
2. Pelican Water PSF-1W 3 Stage Premium Shower Filter
If you’re looking for a way to filter the water in your shower without worrying about the rest of your home, try the Pelican Water PSF-1W 3-Stage Premium Shower Filter . This product fits easily to your existing shower fixtures and makes it easy for you to enjoy comfortable showers with clean, safe water every time.
- The filter can be set up in just a few short minutes.
- This product reduces bad smells and chlorine in your water as well as some contaminants.
- The product may develop leaks in some instances.
- It can get pricey replacing the filter media on this product.
3. Pelican Water PDF-1500-BN 3 Stage Water Filter
The Pelican Water PDF-1500-BN 3 Stage Water Filter has everything you need to get your water clean and fresh in no time. This filter is smaller and more compact for apartments and small homes, and it’s designed to fit under your sink so you don’t have to worry about complicated installation processes either.
- This filter system comes with a faucet so you can easily hook it all up at once.
- The filter has an LED light that lets you know when it’s time to replace the media.
- Sometimes, the filter media may cause charcoal flakes to get into your water supply.
- It can be costly keeping up with maintenance on this filter.
4. Pelican 2-Stage EZ-Connect Water Filter
Sometimes, you need a smaller filter to handle lesser contamination issues. If this is true of your home, try the Pelican 2-Stage EZ-Connect Water Filter . This filter can remove chlorine, mercury, lead, and some bacteria from your water, as well as reduce or remove VOCs.
- This filter does not use up electricity in order to function.
- The filter doesn’t make any wastewater when it runs, so there is no risk of groundwater contamination.
- The filter may be a little tricky to install with no prior experience.
- If you have very hard water, this product may not be for you.
5. Pelican Water PRO-RO 6-Stage Water Filtration and Purification System
When you need an undersink filter for your kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere else in your home, the Pelican Water PRO-RO 6-Stage Water Filtration and Purification System can help. This product is designed to hook up easily to your existing sink and provide you with powerful filtration every time you use your faucet.
- This product is designed for apartments as well as households with just one or two people in them.
- This is an affordable alternative to a larger-scale filter for a smaller home.
- The faucet that comes with this product is prone to leaks.
- It can be tough to find replacement parts for this product.
6. Pelican Water PRL-3 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System
If you’re looking for a great three-stage filter system to help you deal with sediment as well as other contaminants in your water, check out the No products found.. This filter system is strong enough for an average household and is easy to install and monitor.
- The filter can remove chlorine as well as chloramine and sedimentary contamination from the water.
- The product also improves the taste of your water overall.
- You will need to replace the filter media every three months with this product.
- The product may drip even when installed correctly.
7. Whole House Water Filter and Water Softener
This Whole House Water Filter and Water Softener system from the Pelican brand combines everything you need to filter the water in a large household with four to six bathrooms. It can handle over a million gallons of water and provides a durable, long-lasting, and extremely powerful filtration solution that is sure to work for even the largest of families or commercial properties.
- This filter is built from stainless steel to protect you and your family from any contaminants such as bacteria that could grow on plastic.
- The filter media only needs to be replaced every six months or so.
- This is a very expensive water treatment system.
- The product may not soften water as much as expected.
Which products is this brand best known for? What makes their best sellers stand out? The Pelican brand is best known for its whole house water filters as well as its water softeners, although all of its products are very nice quality. Its bestsellers stand out because they’re easy to operate and safe to use all while getting the job done right.
If you’re looking for a way to make your water better without contributing to groundwater contamination or other environmental pollution in and around your home, you can’t go wrong with the Pelican brand. And don’t forget that this company is committed to customer service, too—so if you need anything or have any questions or concerns during installation, you can always reach out to them by calling their customer service phone number.
Last update on 2021-04-23 at 17:07 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.