See swimming pool vaccum heads in our pools vacuuming cleaner head collection.
Our Top Recommendation
Below, you’ll find our top list of best pool vacuum heads products for sale online. Whether you’re vacuuming a pool with a sand filter or you’re looking for the perfect way to clean your pool with a cartridge or DE filter installed, any of these best pool vacuum heads products is sure to be exactly what you’re looking for. Be sure to check out the whole list to help you stock up on all the bits and pieces necessary to get your pool cleaner than ever before.
Vacuum Heads with Brushes
Pool Vacuum Head #1
Poolmaster 18510 Triangle Vinyl Liner Vacuum
- For removing debris from vinyl liner pools
- Weighted for easy underwater maneuverability
- Replaceable perimeter brushes made of durable polypropylene, replacement brushes sold separately
With its simple rounded triangle shape and gentle but strong bristles, the Poolmaster 18510 Triangle Vinyl Liner Vacuum is perfect for almost any swimming pool or even for your hot tub. You can use this best pool vacuum heads product on vinyl pools if you’re careful, but it’s also strong enough for use with concrete pools, too. This best pool vacuum heads product comes with an adapter to make it work with almost any pole, and you can use it to clean a pool that has any type of filter installed, too. This best pool vacuum heads product is an excellent all-around solution, and if you’re looking for a quality budget product or you just want to get started with a brand new pool cleaning setup, this is an excellent place to begin.
- This is a very affordable and quality product that gives you a lot of bang for your buck.
- This offer is weighted to help keep it down on the bottom of the pool more easily.
- If you have several corners in your pool, this offer is perfect for getting into those tight spaces easily.
- You cannot purchase replacement heads for this best pool vacuum heads product, so when this one is too dirty or damaged to keep using, you’ll have to buy a new one.
- This best pool vacuum heads product doesn’t come with anything else, so you’ll still need to stock up on other supplies when you purchase it.
- After frequent uses, the weighted sand inside this offer has been known to leak out into the pool water.
Pool Vacuum Head #2
Hydro Tools 8110 Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
- Weighted design
- Fits both 1-¼" & 1-½" hose neck
- Classic half moon shape
The Hydro Tools 8110 Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head is an excellent product to help you get your pool season off to a great start. Although this isn’t a heavy-duty product, it’s nevertheless very strong and powerful, and it can be used time and time again without breaking, snapping, or becoming weakened by your pool chemicals or by the sunlight. Best of all, since it’s made of sturdy plastic, there’s nothing about this choice to rust, so you don’t have to worry too much about proper storage or regular maintenance. All in all, when you want a great mid-range product that won’t cost you a fortune, you can’t go wrong with this one.
- This offer has weights in it to help it stay down on the bottom of the pool during cleaning.
- The pole adapter included with this best pool vacuum heads product makes it easy to snap the head onto almost any pole you might already have.
- You can purchase replacement brushes for this offer, which may help you cut costs in the future.
- Although this choice is weighted, if you have a very deep pool you still may need to put some pressure on it to keep it working properly.
- Because of the half-moon shape, you may have trouble getting this best pool vacuum heads product into sharp corners in rectangular and square pools.
- The suction in this offer may not be as strong as it is with some of the other products listed here.
Pool Vacuum Head #3
Milliard Sea Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- Handle has spring-loaded locking clips for attaching standard extension poles, and the vacuum port fits 1½ and 1¼...
- Triangular plastic body is see-thru for maneuverable and accurate vacuuming along walls and into corners for a more...
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool where it belongs. Rubber bumpers at the sides prevent...
With the Milliard Sea Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head, all your pool cleaning worries will be over! This choice has a spring-loaded locking mechanism that makes it very easy to install it onto any pole you might want to use. This offer can fit a few different vacuum hose sizes without needing to be adapted or clamped at all, and the bristles on the bottom of the device are designed to gently scrape up the grime and dirt on the bottom of the pool without causing any damage, even to some types of vinyl. Since this choice is clear blue, you can look right through it to see the bottom of the pool to make your cleaning experience quick, easy, and simple.
- This best pool vacuum heads product is weighted, so it stays on the bottom of your pool instead of floating up to the top.
- You can use this best pool vacuum heads product with any type of filter and in just about any type of pool.
- You will get a lot of great suction out of this offer, whether it’s your first time using it or you’ve used it for months already.
- If you plan to use this filter with a vinyl pool, take care and don’t scrub it too hard, or you may tear the vinyl.
- The bristles on the bottom of this choice have been known to arrive bent and damaged during transit.
- It may be more difficult to push this best pool vacuum heads product than some of the other similar products on the market today.
Vacuum Heads with Wheels
Pool Vacuum Head #4
Swimline 8150 Weighted Flex Vacuum Head
The Swimline 8150 Weighted Flex Vacuum Head is an excellent product for anyone looking to start working with a pool vacuum and hoping to get something under a specific budget. This is a very affordable product that’s sure to give you everything you need to get started. This choice can be used with several other pool vacuum products with no trouble, and it’s powerful enough to get most above ground pools cleaned while still being gentle enough for use with vinyl pools. When you’re first starting out and want a product that will stay with you for a long time to come, try this offer and see for yourself what makes it such a popular choice.
- This choice is one of the best-selling solutions on the market today.
- This is also one of the cheapest high-quality products available on the market today.
- You can use this choice with almost any other vacuum devices you have, including your poles and hoses.
- This offer doesn’t weigh very much, which means the head doesn’t stay on the bottom of the pool as easily.
- You may not get as much suction from this best pool vacuum heads product as you would from some of the others listed here.
- The attachment tube has been known to weaken and warp over time, causing the head to fall off of the pole easily.
Pool Vacuum Head #5
Milliard 14” Flexible Spa and Pool Vacuum Head
- Handle adapter included for use with standard pool extension poles, and spring-loaded locking clips are removable...
- Flexible plastic body curves to the pool floor to keep constant suction on the area being cleaned.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool, and free-rolling wheels keep it from scratching or scraping...
Are you looking for a great mid-range product that won’t cost you a fortune but won’t break easily, either? Do you want something you can rely on that’s built to last and stand up to rusting and damage easily? Would you like something you can operate easily without a lot of trouble? If so, the Milliard 14” Flexible Spa and Pool Vacuum Head is a great best pool vacuum heads product for you. This excellent product is made of strong, sturdy plastic that won’t rust, even with frequent use, but has been designed to stand up to frequent exposure to pool treatment chemicals as well.
- Even if you have a vinyl pop-up pool, you can use this offer with it easily without worry because of the position of its wheels.
- This choice is designed to be used interchangeably with almost any hoses and poles you might choose.
- The wheels slide well across the bottom of the pool and don’t tend to get stuck or blocked easily.
- The metal screws that are used to put this choice together may develop rust if you don’t take care to dry them off after use.
- Although it’s lightweight enough to be easy to use, it may be difficult to actually push it around due to its tendency to float up in the water.
- In some rare instances, this best pool vacuum heads product has arrived damaged during transit.
Pool Vacuum Head #6
PoolSupplyTown Heavy Duty Professional Grade Flexible Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
- Professional grade pool vacuum head for pool owners and pool professionals
- Connects to 1.5" vacuum hose, vacuum size: 14" L x 7.5" W
- Weighted vacuum head maintains contact with pool floor for effective vacuum
Sometimes, you need an incredibly durable product with a hefty design that’s going to hold up to plenty of wear and tear. When you’re looking for a wheeled product that fits this description, look no further than the PoolSupplyTown Heavy Duty Professional Grade Flexible Weighted Pool Vacuum Head. This is a professional level vacuum head that is used by paid pool cleaning companies across the country. When you clean your pool with this offer, you’ll know you’re using something that many professionals put their faith in time and time again, and you can rest assured that your pool will be spotless when you’re done.
- This best pool vacuum heads product is chrome plated and designed to withstand rust, as long as you allow the product to dry fully before storage.
- Even if your swimming pool has a strange shape, this very flexible head will twist and turn with the contours of the surface perfectly.
- You can use this choice with just about any pole or hose easily.
- This is one of the more expensive products available, so you may not be able to fit it into your vacuuming budget easily.
- It may be very difficult to use this best pool vacuum heads product on a vinyl pool since the vacuum head can more or less suck up the vinyl.
- Without proper storage and maintenance, pool treatment chemicals may eventually weaken and damage this offer.
Last update on 2021-09-22 at 23:30 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.