Get your Solar Spa Cover (HOT TUB SOLAR COVER) today! Find some of the best hot tub solar cover products on Amazon right here! ***See more on SOLAR SPA COVER below***
Our Choice Recommendation
- Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover is the biggest deal in the Spa Industry since the Roman days
- Owning a Savior you can rest assured that you have the most innovated product in the World
- State of the art American technology and ingenuity, harness the suns energy and reduce your costs
Are you looking for a great way to keep your hot tub off the grid? Do you want to cut down on your electrical bills but still keep your spa operating? If so, you need a hot tub solar cover!
With a floating solar spa and hot tub cover, you can heat your spa water by harnessing the power of the sun. Whether you choose to use a floating spa blanket style or opt for a panel hot tub cover, you can find everything you’re looking for on this handy list below.
With this list, you’ll learn about how to pick the right floating spa cover for your sun-based heating needs, and you’ll also find solar spa cover review information to help you choose panels if you prefer to go that route instead. Whatever you’re looking for in terms of hot tub covers, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to learn more.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #1
Natural Current NC10WSPCACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover
Compatible with: Any stationary (non-inflatable) spa With the Natural Current NC10WSPCACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover on hand, you can choose just the right amount of wattage to suit your spa’s needs. This blanket cover on Amazon provides up to 10 watts of power, meaning you can pair it with other 10-watt or higher panels to get just the right amount of energy every time you need to use your hot tub. This heating swim product on Amazon can provide power to help you run the jets in your hot tub, and it can also help you keep your spa water filtered and warm at all times. Install it on the side of your hot tub for great results.
- Easy to install and use even without prior panel experience.
- Lightweight but durable and made to last even in inclement weather.
- Easy to mix and match with other panels and Natural Current products.
- Individual panels aren’t strong enough to operate anything on their own.
- These panels don’t feature any added protection against breakage.
- The panels may be too heavy for installation on the sides of some hot tubs.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #2
Natural Current NC30WSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover
Compatible with: Any stationary (non-inflatable) spa Choose the Natural Current NC30WSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover for 25 watts of solar power to help you get started with your off-the-grid experience. With these individual panels, you can choose the right amount of solar power for your needs by purchasing as few or as many as necessary to create the right wattage for your spa. Pick up a few and mount them directly onto the sides of your hot tub for the best possible sunlight exposure in your backyard. These panels can help you filter, heat, and operate the jets in your hot tub as many times as you like and as frequently as needed.
- Simple to install and easy to use even without experience with panels before.
- Durable and built to last with extended use around water and in direct weather.
- This heating swim product on Amazon can be paired with other Natural Current products for better results.
- This choice is not strong enough on its own to operate a spa.
- It may be very expensive to purchase enough panels to work properly.
- This blanket cover on Amazon is large and may be hard to mount on your hot tub.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #3
Natural Current NC60WSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover
Compatible with: Any stationary (non-inflatable) spa Purchase a single Natural Current NC60WSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover to provide your spa with 60 watts of pure solar energy to help operate it off the grid. This panel can be mounted on the side of your hot tub or floated in a durable plastic floating base on the surface of the water. Whichever way you choose to use it, it can provide you with enough power to operate your heater, filter, and jets for a use before it’ll need to recharge. This is a great solution for anyone who doesn’t use the hot tub quite as often and who might want to save on the electric bill when it comes to keeping it operating.
- Capable of operating a small spa for a single use on its own in some cases.
- Durable panels are easy to install and built to last.
- Great for using along with other Natural Current products to keep off the grid.
- Single panels may be too weak for use in most spas.
- Purchasing individual panels alone may be more expensive than buying in bulk.
- Panels don’t feature protection against breakage.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #4
Natural Current NC120WSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover
Compatible with: Any stationary (non-inflatable) spa Choose the Natural Current NC120WSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover for a lower-power alternative to some of the higher wattage panels on this list. These panels are designed to attach to the sides of your hot tub, but you can also purchase a floating base that will allow you to place them right on the surface of the water as well. Use them to provide plenty of power for a smaller installation to operate as it filters, bubbles, and heats just like it would on traditional electricity.
- Comes in a set of two 60-watt panels to make installation easier.
- Easy to keep clean with just a simple glass cleaner.
- Pairs well with other products for a completely off the grid experience.
- This blanket cover on Amazon is quite expensive and may be over your spending budget.
- Two panels may not be enough for some large installations.
- Some setups may not be sturdy enough to mount these on the sides.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #5
Natural Current NC220WSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover
Compatible with: Any stationary (non-inflatable) spa The Natural Current NC220WSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover is a 240-watt panel experience that you can mount easily to the sides of your setup for tons of sunlight exposure when and where you need it most. Set up this set of four panels and let them take care of all your energy needs for you. These panels provide plenty of power to heat your setup, and you can also plug them in and use them to provide electricity to run the whole spa.
- Available in a set of four 60-watt panels for perfect placement every time.
- Easy to install and maintain even without panel experience.
- Designed to keep your setup functioning for several uses without needing to recharge.
- This heating swim product on Amazon is an expensive blanket cover on Amazon that may be over budget for many.
- Panels feature little protection from breakage.
- Panels may be too heavy for the sides of some setups.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #6
Natural Current NCOZSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover
Compatible with: all Natural Current panel products The Natural Current NCOZSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover breaker is a necessary component of your entire Natural Current off-the-grid system. This choice is made for use with any Natural Current panel, and the panels themselves plug right into it. This is how the solar energy from your panels is transferred into electricity you can use in your setup. Be sure to purchase at least one of these important little boxes when it comes time to bring your panels home.
- This durable plastic box will keep inner workings safe even when used around water.
- Designed for use with any Natural Current products.
- Easy to hook up and even easier to maintain.
- This blanket cover on Amazon is a very expensive device, especially when bought along with an expensive panel.
- This choice may not have all the bells and whistles needed to monitor panels efficiently.
- The outer casing has been known to break with extended use.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #7
Natural Current NCFBSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover
Compatible with: Natural Current NCFBSAPCOV panels Choose the Natural Current NCFBSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover base when you need something to float your panels right on the surface of your setup. This heating swim product on Amazon does not include the actual panel but is only the plastic floating base that helps it function properly. This choice is compatible with the 5’ x 5’ panel from the same company, and it gives you the unique opportunity to allow your panel to float on the surface of your setup for optimal sun exposure. Purchase this durable plastic float today to make your off-the-grid experience even easier.
- Durable plastic is made to last even with frequent use in chemically treated water.
- Plastic casing fits most Natural Current products.
- This base will always stay afloat, even when used along with your jets.
- This base is not capable of supporting people, so it may be a hazard with children.
- The base doesn’t provide any protection for the glass of the panel itself.
- This choice is a very expensive base that may be too costly along with other solar products.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #8
Natural Current NCSIDSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover
Compatible with: Any stationary (non-inflatable) spa The Natural Current NCSIDSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover gives you the chance to power your setup with solar energy without having to focus solely on the cover. This blanket cover on Amazon works great in conjunction with an official Natural Current brand spa cover in place, but it can also be installed on the side of your setup to provide you with plenty of solar power to operate your setup without ever having to hook it up to the grid.
- Larger panels make side installation a great blanket cover on Amazon for backyard setups.
- Even with no prior panel experience, these are easy to install.
- These panels provide plenty of power for frequent spa uses.
- A single panel is pretty darn expensive
- The panels are prone to damage when kept at the ground level in the backyard.
- Frequent splashing from chlorinated water may make these panels less effective.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #9
Natural Current NCTHRSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover
Compatible with: 5’ x 5’ spas The Natural Current NCTHRSPACOV Savior Solar Powered Spa Cover screen is a great solution for anyone with a smaller setup who might be looking for a way to harness the energy of the sun for heating purposes. Since this is a smaller thermal heater for your spa, it can only be used with 5’ x 5’ setups. Still, it’s a good solution that can help you reduce the costs of your spa’s electrical operations by quite a lot while also heating swim product on Amazoning some extra heating in conjunction with other Natural Current products.
- This heater is designed to work well along with other Natural Current products.
- The simple, thin design makes it easy to install and remove this solar heater as needed.
- This heater doesn’t get dirty easily and can be kept clean with regular light rinsing.
- This heating swim product on Amazon is a very expensive thermal heater that must be used along with equally expensive panel products.
- This heater is made of a fine mesh that can easily tear.
- The thermal heater is designed to roll up, which means it may bunch on the surface of the water.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #10
Natural Current NCSSPA1CUSTFCOV Savior Floating Spa Cover
Compatible with: 10’ x 20’ spas Choose the Natural Current NCSSPA1CUSTFCOV Savior Floating Spa Cover when you’re looking for a thinner, floating alternative to some of the larger Natural Current products available. This durable cover does everything the other Natural Current products can do, and provides you with heated water and proper filtration without ever having to hook your spa up to any other source of electricity. Operate your spa the environmentally-friendly way with this excellent product.
- This choice is a very durable spa cover that can stand up to years of extended use.
- The center of this choice isn’t made of foam, so it won’t retain water and get soggy.
- Thin, sleek design is easy to work with and won’t look bulky in your setup.
- This blanket cover on Amazon is a very costly product that may be too expensive in comparison to other, similar blanket cover products.
- The material of this blanket cover on Amazon is prone to tearing frequently.
- This heating swim product on Amazon works best in conjunction with other traditional types of spa covers.
Hot Tub Solar Spa Cover on Amazon #11
Natural Current NCSDCUSTSPA COV Savior Swim Spa Cover
Compatible with: 8’ x 20’ swimming pools With the Natural Current NCSDCUSTSPACOV Savior Swim Spa Cover , now you can harness all the power of the Natural Current system and keep it from escaping! Although this heating swim product on Amazon may look like a traditional one you might find in any pool store, it is actually a great blanket cover on Amazon for anyone who is looking to create a heated pool by utilizing the best qualities of the Natural Current panels system. Use it in conjunction with your panels to keep your water heated and filtered at all times.
- This choice works well in conjunction with other Natural Current products.
- This blanket cover on Amazon can be used along with the floating spa cover to heat your water naturally without panels.
- The durable plastic material of this choice can hold up to years of use.
- This heating swim product on Amazon is an expensive spa cover that may be way over budget for some.
- This choice is very large and might be too big to fit some spas, with no blanket cover on Amazon to cut it down to size.
- This blanket cover on Amazon is a heavy spa cover that may be hard to work with.
So what is a hot tub cover, anyway?
At its most basic, a hot tub cover is simply a cover that is designed to keep your setup protected. However, there is a lot more to it than that, and there are many different types of covers you should keep in mind when it comes time to do your shopping. Check out this list to help you understand the three main types of covers you’ll be looking at when you start searching for the perfect one for your spa.
- Traditional covers – These are the large, bulky plastic covers you have probably seen before. They are usually very thick and can be folded up and placed to the side of the setup when it isn’t in use. Although they’re a little outdated, they’re still a great way to heat your installation and to keep debris and dirt out of it when you aren’t using it, too.
- Solar panels – You can use panels to not only heat your spa but also operate the entirety of the spa system if you have strong enough panel wattages available. Install a panel system for your setup and you’ll be able to use the whole thing completely off the grid, which will help the environment and also save you a lot of money in the long run.
Why Does Your Hot Tub Need a Cover?
You might think you understand a lot about why your setup needs a cover, but you could be surprised by just how much these covers can really do. Check out this brief list to help you understand how important it is for you to have a cover at the ready when you use your spa frequently.
- Covers keep your water safe. They keep large debris like twigs and leaves from getting into your spa water, and in turn, from drifting into your filter, pipes, and pump. This can prevent a lot of damage from potential problems such as these.
- Covers can heat your water without the use of your heater. This cuts back on the number of cycles it runs in a day, which can save you a lot of money on your electric bill.
- If you use panel covers, you can run your whole setup with one of these simple covers. If you’re looking for a great way to save a lot of money overall, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- Covers also help prevent children from falling into the water, which can be a safety hazard. For this purpose, it’s best to choose traditional plastic covers, but other types may work as well depending on your situation.
Now that you’ve seen how many different blanket cover products you have to choose from, it’s time to select the right cover for you. Do you prefer to go with a full panel system, or is a traditional cover more your speed? Whichever you choose, there are a few tips and tricks you can keep in mind to help use your cover more smoothly.
When using panels, remember that you’ll need to know a little bit about installing them. While they come with directions, you might still want to call a professional to take care of this if you don’t feel comfortable doing it on your own. Always handle panels with care to keep them from breaking.
Keep these tips in mind and you’ll have a smoother operation of your solar heating no matter which blanket cover on Amazon you choose. Happy soaking!
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 20:15 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.