See home distillation purified water distillers in our countertop purified distiller systems list.
Our Choice Recommendation
- YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: This Megahome distiller is UL (Underwriters Laboratory) approved. UL is the trusted...
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon every 5.5 hours. Distills the water at 212 degrees Fahrenheit which is the proper...
- BEST QUALITY: Full 304 stainless steel interior, including the boil chamber, upper steam dome, and stainless...
If you’re searching for a distiller for home use, you’re in the RIGHT place. A distiller at home gives you great, pure water whenever you need it! In fact, a distiller machine makes it incredibly simple to get clean water on demand in your home or wherever you need it.
Below are a selection of the very best steam distillers available online for your reading pleasure. We’ve reviewed our distiller countertop water distillers for you to make the best choice. Find a great countertop distiller below and get yours now!
Water Distiller #1
If you’re looking for a great distiller that’s sleek and compact yet powerful and efficient, this countertop water distiller is the one for you. Designed for commercial, industrial and residential use, this offer removes impurities from your tap water to provide you with nothing but pure and safe distilled drinking water. And because it is light weight and compact, you can bring it anywhere you go so you can enjoy distilled water anytime. This offer will definitely earn it’s own spot on your kitchen counter top!
- This countertop water distiller is designed to prevent corrosion from occurring on the outside and base of the product.
- Customers are pleased with the ability of this choice to distill water thoroughly despite being a smaller item.
- No need to worry about weight being an issue since this countertop water distiller is very compact.
- Some customers find it challenging to find replacement parts or reach the company for a replacement when these products fail.
- Some of these products have arrived with defective power cords that were reported to not function correctly out of the box.
#2 Megahome Countertop Water Distiller (White)
Need a countertop distiller? This Megahome countertop distiller may just be what you are looking for. It’s light weight, it comes with a glass nozzle, a 1-gallon collection bottle, six pack charcoal filters and a residue cleaner to help you maintain cleanliness. The charcoal filters are definitely a worthwhile add-on and its a sign that they are trying to add value. This white offer has the ability to produce 1 gallon in 5.5 hours or about 4 gallons per day which is pretty okay for a small family of 3 or 4. Your white distillers search ends here! You could easily keep one of these behind your fruit bowl right?
- These white distillers are very popular and many customers are pleased and continue to buy them with confidence.
- This choice is designed to prevent water from ever coming into contact with plastic at all.
- Some customers find that this white offer eventually starts shutting down after just running half of its usual cycle.
- In some instances, this choice may be too large to use as a countertop appliance.
Water Distiller #3
This Nutriteam countertop distiller is great if you’re looking for something small and compact that you can take with you just about anywhere. No need to worry about weight being an issue! It has a very simple design that’s safe and easy to use. This choice can produce a gallon of pure, distilled water in 5 to 6 hours – a little too long of a wait for someone who’s really thirsty but you can always switch it on while you’re out because it has an auto-shut off feature which makes it very safe so that you can enjoy your distilled water once you get home. This countertop water distiller has very few parts which make cleaning and maintenance a whole lot easier and it looks really pretty, too, which is always an added bonus for countertop distillers. This countertop water distiller comes with a BPA-free plastic collection bottle, six-pack of charcoal filters for charcoal filtration and residue cleaner. Don’t be left behind the pack! Grab one today…
- These products are made with BPA-free plastic.
- These products are designed to operate quietly.
- Some customers have reported this countertop water distiller arriving without all the parts or with some damage out of the box.
- Some customers find that this offer starts leaking after just a few uses in rare situations.
Water Distiller #4
The LifeEnergy Distiller is made from all high quality SS 304 material and lead-free glass so you know that your distilled water is being contained in a safe vessel. All parts of this choice are made of stainless steel so no part that touches the water is made of plastic and it also means clean up is a breeze. This offer comes with 6 free coconut active filters and an anti-lime mixture. This choice produces 4 liters of distilled water per cycle and it comes with a 1-year warranty on the heater plus 10 years on SS element.
- This offer is made with all stainless steel and glass to prevent contact with plastic.
- This choice comes with six starter filters so you don’t have to spend extra money to get started.
- Some customers report receiving damaged products.
- Some customers feel that the lid doesn’t fit very well on the distiller.
#5 Megahome Countertop Water Distiller (Stainless)
Walmart solutions can cost a pretty penny, but not everyone has that much money allotted for just a distiller. If you’re on a budget but you still want to give your family a sign that you want the best quality pure distilled drinking water, check out the one of the best American distillers: the Megahome Countertop Distiller . This countertop water distiller from Megahome is UL approved and uses pure steam to kill bacteria and remove impurities from your ordinary tap water. This Megahome offer distills a full gallon of water in just 5 to 6 hours, operates on a one-touch button and it has an auto shut-off feature that switches the machine off after every cycle. This choice from Megahome comes with 1 gallon glass collection bottle, filter nozzle with glass insert, six pack of charcoal filters, and 8oz of residue cleaner. Give Megahome distillers a try today!
- This is one of the most popular and highly-recommended distillers for home use on the market today.
- This offer is designed so that the clean water doesn’t come into contact with plastic.
- Many customers dislike the loud sound this Megahome countertop water distiller makes while it’s running. Can the de sign be improved, perhaps?
- These Megahome solution can only handle one gallon at a time, which may be too slow and inefficient for many customers.
Water Distiller #6
The newest Pure Water mini CT counter top model, Mini-Classic CT Distiller , features a very compact and portable design that’s perfect for home (both indoors and outdoors) and office use. This Pure Water mini CT Counter Top Distiller has a removable boiling chamber that allows for easy filling and cleaning and it is capable of producing up to 3 liters in a 3 ½ hour-cycle. Pure Water mini CT Counter products have a safety feature that shuts the unit down in case it ever overheats or gets too hot so you know you won’t end up with an overheated unit. Along with the CT counter top distiller itself, you will also get a one-gallon glass container where you can store distilled water. This container fits perfectly inside the standard fridge door so you can refrigerate distilled water and enjoy it chilled later.
- Customers report this offer lasting a long time and working well throughout its lifespan.
- This choice is designed to run quietly and not be too loud or annoying as it’s distilling your water.
- Some products may arrive with damage or missing parts.
- It can be challenging to find replacement parts for this choice if you want to repair any damage.
Water Distiller #7
The WW8800 Distiller is a portable and programmable water distillation machine that allows you to distill up to 6 gallons of water in 24 hours. This countertop water distiller combines the use of steam distillation and carbon post-filtration which results in the purest, safest and cleanest water. This choice features an easy-to-use electronic monitor that allows you to program these products and it also shows details like the time, progress on its distillation and whether or not it’s already time to change the filter.
- Many customers find that this countertop water distiller is a good size for regular household use.
- This offer is ready to go with very little assembly right out of the box.
- This choice has been known to put out a lot of heat when operating, and some customers report their kitchens heating up more from its use.
- It can be challenging to keep these products clean.
Water Distiller #8
Easy to install and easy to use – that’s what the WW9000 Distiller is. This countertop water distiller can effectively and efficiently remove bacteria and other contaminants in your water and can produce up to 5 Gallons of water in 24 hours. This offer comes pre-assembled so you don’t have to put anything together before installing and using it. This choice comes with a polycarbonate collector / dispenser and a carbon post filter cup, These products sit well on the counter and don’t cause an eyesore like other water filtering / processing units do because it has a very simple, minimalistic but modern design that will blend right in with the rest of your kitchen.
- It only takes 24 hours to distill up to 5 gallons of water with this efficient distiller system.
- This countertop water distiller is ready to go right out of the box and doesn’t require any complicated assembly or setup.
- Some customers report the fan dying quickly in this distiller.
- It can be challenging to find replacement parts for these products if you want to repair a damaged piece.
Water Distiller #9
When you need a distiller you can bring along on camping trips or family vacations to ensure you always have clean, potable water available to drink, check out this Ridgeyard 4L Pure Distiller . This is a smaller-sized distiller that process one liter per hour and is lightweight enough to pack along in almost any luggage. It’s simple to keep it clean and easy to operate this countertop water distiller, too. All in all, if you need a family-friendly distiller that will work great for roughing it, look no further than this durable countertop water distiller.
- This is one of the most affordable distillers on the market today and is a great countertop water distiller for anyone looking for an affordable distiller to try out before making a more expensive purchase.
- This is a very durable distiller filter that holds up to a lot of wear and tear as well as use on the go.
- Some customers find that they can’t get bad smells out of this offer even after cleaning and descaling it regularly.
- In some rare instances, this choice may begin overheating frequently after just a few months of use, but this is rare.
Water Distiller #10
For anyone looking for a water filter that can be set up on the countertop and operated safely within the home, this Waterwise 3200 Distiller may be a great solution. This countertop water distiller is designed to remove many different contaminants from your water, including bacteria, chemicals, mineral buildup, and even sodium. The automatic distiller can process a gallon of water at a time, and each cycle runs about four hours before the auto-shutoff kicks in. You’ll never have to worry about this countertop water distiller overheating or frying itself thanks to this automatic shutoff design and the simple setup of this quality product.
- This offer is a fairly quietly operating countertop distiller, which can be tough to find in less expensive products like this.
- It doesn’t take too long for this offer product to cool down after it’s run through a cycle.
- Some customers may not like the plastic pitcher designs of this choice and may prefer something that does not allow the water to come into contact with plastics at all. The pitcher is still pretty decent.
- The plastic on these products can potentially corrode easily depending on the types of contaminants and minerals present in your water supply. Will the pitcher eventually become an issue over time?
Water Distiller #11
Go with his MegaHome Distiller when you’re looking for a simple but very effective solution for all your home water distillation needs. This choice is a UL-approved distiller that is made of glass and stainless steel, which provides you better protection overall from contaminants and any other unwanted substances in your water. This offer can product one gallon of clean water every five hours, which is perfect for anyone looking for daily use for small household needs. It’s easy to keep this offer clean and running properly thanks to its very user-friendly design.
- This choice is very good at removing contaminants and keeping them away from the filtered, distilled water. Nice looking pitcher!
- You can cut down on the time it takes to process water in this countertop water distiller by heating the water a little before putting it in the product.
- Some customers report the reset button breaking more easily on this offer than the rest of the product itself.
- This countertop water distiller uses more energy overall than some of the other products on our list, which may not be ideal for all customers.
Water Distiller #12
Do you want a distiller that’s not much larger than a coffee pot? If so, you may enjoy this Best-In-Class Stainless Steel Distiller. This countertop water distiller functions with activated carbon filters and is designed to distill your water through heat as well as through this filter countertop water distiller. Your water will never come into contact with plastic throughout the distillation process, but the plastic used on the product is BPA-free and high enough quality to be safe for use in food situations.
- This offer comes with a few filters to help you get started as well as some cleaning solution.
- This choice comes with an countertop water distilleral porcelain nozzle you can use to prevent water from touching the plastic lid of the carafe if you choose, too.
- Some customers report this choice breaking down after a few short weeks, although this is uncommon.
- Some customers have had trouble dealing with the company that makes this countertop water distiller and have found it challenging to reach customer service.
Water Distiller #13
If you’re looking for a great water distilling countertop water distiller that will fit on your countertop and won’t be too intrusive in your kitchen setup, check out the ROVSUN 4L Countertop Distiller Machine. This offer is small and simple enough for just about anyone to be able o use in the home, and it’s certified by the FDA to be safe for food usage. This countertop water distiller features a 750 watt heating element that allows the water to get hot enough for distillation without overloading the outlets in your home and is made of stainless steel for maximum safety.
- This countertop water distiller has been known to produce very good-tasting water in a short amount of time.
- It only takes a few minutes to get this offer set up and ready for use.
- Most distillers may not arrive with any directions and can be confusing to figure out the first time.
- It takes longer to distill water with this choice than with some other products listed here.
Water Distiller #14
Set up the SteamPure 110V Countertop Distiller when you’re looking for a distiller that’s powerful enough to process plenty of water for your daily use but still small enough to fit on your countertop. This choice comes with a glass container so your water never has to come into contact with plastic and is designed to operate quickly and easily when you need to filter your water.
- If the power goes out, these products will continue its cycle from where it was interrupted when the power is restored.
- This is a stainless steel product, making it safer for your water to run through this countertop water distiller than some of the other products out there.
- The fan on this offer may run a little loud for some customers.
- it can be challenging to descale this distiller, and it may take a couple of days of soaking to get it totally cleaned and ready for use again.
Water Distiller #15
If you’re looking for a high-capacity product with a storage tank that will help you enjoy clean, distilled water as often as you need it, check out the Durastill 12 Gallon Per Day Automatic Distiller. This automatic product can distill about 12 gallons of water in a 24 hour period and can be hooked up to your water line for constant use and operation with it’s storage tank. Having a tank countertop water distiller is great for situations where you will need more distilled water than usual. Keeping a freshly distilled batch of water in the tank will have it ready for whenever you may need it. A storage tank will allow you to serve it on demand, even if you need to allot for more than just your family.
- This offer is made of high-quality stainless steel that’s safe for contact with your drinking water.
- This choice features a storage tank that can easily hold two days’ worth of distilled water.
- This tank will allow you to have plenty of distilled water on demand. And when you need more than usual, just make sure the tank is full!
- This is a pricey distiller that may be well over-budget for some customers.
- This countertop water distiller is very large and may take some time and effort to install properly.
- A storage tank may be too much for most consumers. Only grab this if you are seriously in need of a tank for heavy-use circumstances.
Water Distiller #16
The Durastill 8 Gallon Per Day Manual-Fill Distiller is a high-quality and heavy-duty water filter that is designed to process more water than many other, similar products on the market today. This offer functions by filling it manually, but it has a built-in auto-shutoff to help make it easier to run it without causing damage to the system.
- It’s easy to get in touch with customer service if you have any issues with this choice product.
- This choice processes water very efficiently and holds up to lot of wear and tear as well.
- The included directions are difficult to understand and may make assembly and operation of this countertop water distiller very challenging.
- The fan on this offer operates very loudly and may be annoying to some customers.
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 15:49 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.