Get your Kenmore refrigerator water filters replacement parts in our Kenmore fridge water filters list. Repair your Whirlpool fridge with Kenmore refrigerator filters today.
Our Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filters Recommendation
- Kenmore water filter 9081 has NSF 42, 53 and 401 certifications. It reduces lead and other metals; chlorine taste...
- Water filter 9081 is for select Kenmore side-by-side, bottom-freezer and top-freezer refrigerators.
- Replace every 6 months, or more often if water flow slows noticeably.
Where do you usually find the water filter for Kenmore side by side refrigerator?
Is it easy to remove and replace this option?
How important is this maintenance?
The filter in your side by side Kenmore refrigerator is usually located on the bottom of the refrigerator, near or on the kick plate grille. This may vary depending on your fridge model, however, so be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions to help you make sure you have the right location for your specific refrigerator.
It’s not too hard to remove and replace the filter with a few short steps. This is very important maintenance, and you should keep up with it about every six months.
Below, we’ve put together a list of seven filters to help you find the right fit for your fridge. This way, you’ll be ready when it’s time to change the cartridge in the future.
Read on to learn more!
Kenmore Fridge Filter #1
Kenmore 469081 Replacement Refrigerator Filter
Choose the Kenmore 469081 Replacement Refrigerator Filter to work as a replacement for several part numbers, including the 9930, W10394044, and W10743248 products. This option is designed for older fridges that may be tough to match with more modern part numbers, and it is made by the Kenmore brand itself.
- Although this is a substitution part made by the manufacturer, it still fits well in most instances.
- This offer works for up to six months in most situations.
- This choice may start making sputtering sounds early on.
- In some instances, the filter may not improve the taste of the water and could make it worse.
Kenmore Fridge Filter #2
Kenmore 9911 Refrigerator Filter
The Kenmore 9911 Refrigerator Filter is a specialty product that may not fit all fridges from the Kenmore brand. This option is designed for certain models and is meant to replace previous parts for these older refrigerators that may not longer be on the market anymore.
- This option is easy to work with and only takes a few short minutes to install.
- The product usually fits well even though it’s built to replace older product and model numbers.
- This offer may need to be replaced sooner than the six months specified.
- This choice may be prone to popping out of the housing sometimes.
Kenmore Fridge Filter #3
Genuine Kenmore Refrigerator Filter 9990
This Genuine Kenmore Refrigerator Filter 9990 is intended for use with several models, including many top and bottom freezer fridge designs. This offer can clean up your water and get it back to tasting great right away, and it is built to last for many months before you need to worry about replacing it.
- This option is easy to install in a few short steps and doesn’t require any professional assistance.
- This offer is designed to make your water smell and taste good while improving its safety too.
- This choice may reduce the flow rate of water in your fridge.
- This option may not fit perfectly.
Kenmore Fridge Filter #4
Kenmore 9081 Refrigerator Filter
With the Kenmore 9081 Refrigerator Filter , your Kenmore fridge and freezer are sure to have fresh water in no time. This offer is easy to install and replace as needed with just a few easy steps to get your water back to normal fast.
- This choice is meant for use with many models of side-by-side, bottom-freezer, and top-freezer fridge models.
- This option holds a handful of safety certifications.
- The product may be prone to making a strange noise after a few weeks.
- The product may not fit perfectly even when purchased for the correct fridge model.
Kenmore Fridge Filter #5
Kenmore 9084 Refrigerator Filter
Choose the Kenmore 9084 Refrigerator Filter when you have a Kenmore fridge model number 9006, 12589203, 002269, 2589206, or several others that this offer is compatible with. This is an OEM product that is built to fit your existing Kenmore fridge filter with no trouble.
- This offer is certified to remove chlorine as well as some other contaminants and to improve water taste and smell.
- If you have a fridge with a bottom freezer, this choice may be right for you.
- Some customers have reported issues with receiving used products when ordering this fitler.
- This choice may make water taste stale in rare instances.
Kenmore Fridge Filter #6
Kenmore 9085 Refrigerator Filter
With the Kenmore 9085 Refrigerator Filter , you can enjoy fresh, clean drinking water filtered with an OEM filter. This option works with several models of Kenmore fridge and is easy to install and replace when needed.
- This offer has several certifications for taste, odor, and safety.
- This is the best choice when you have a side-by-side Kenmore fridge.
- Some customers find this option makes their water taste worse than it did before the filter replacement, but this is not common.
- Some products may not fit correctly even when purchased for the correct model.
Kenmore Fridge Filter #7
Kenmore 9690 Refrigerator Filter
The Kenmore 9690 Refrigerator Filter comes in a pack of two so you never have to worry about being caught without a replacement. It’s designed to last for up to six months of use and is made by the Kenmore brand itself.
- This choice meets all standards for water quality as well as taste.
- This option can remove strange odors from your water.
- Some products may not align correctly with the fittings and could be tough to install.
- This offer has been reported to not last as long as stated.
Get Kenmore Fridge Water Filters Today
Did you find a good filter for your Kenmore refrigerator? All of the products listed above are very good quality and are sure to help you get the freshest, cleanest water out of your refrigerator as soon as you install them. Pick the one that’s right for your refrigerator’s model number and you’ll be well on your way to a fresh glass of water right out of your fridge in no time.
How can you find the model number of your Kenmore fridge? How can you tell a filter will work with your fridge? To find the model number on your Kenmore fridge, you may need to look in one of a few places. Check the following and look for a silver metal plate with the information printed on it:
- On the bottom of the refrigerator, on or behind the kick plate
- On the side or front of the main part of the refrigerator
- Behind the crisper on the back wall of the refrigerator
- On a side wall of the fridge or freezer
Once you have located your model number, you can easily write it down and look for the filter that matches it. The product information should tell you, and if you’re shopping in person, simply look on the packaging to see if the model number match.
Last update on 2021-04-23 at 17:07 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.